[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
Grunker wrote:
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
"
Grunker wrote:
Another noob question: most of you seem to be using something else than a sword in your off-hand. Given how many of our notables in the tree are Sword nodes, doesn't that hurt our damage?

No. Dual wielding counts the dps for only one wep at a time not both so you don't get increased dps for using two. By using a stat stick we get all the dmg into one wep and then the added effects of the stat stick.

Best way I can put it two 230 dps swords doesn't equal 560dps together it will be 230 one swing, 230 another swing.

I know the tool-tip DPS is far from accurate, but if off-hand weapon damage doesn't matter at all, it's weird that it lists your DPS in two columns and that the combined DPS is affected immensely by the weapon in your off-hand?

Yeah i think thats just an issue ggg has to fix eventually i guess cause its very misleading. even with having a stat stick it puts both dps into the calculation while the other wep won't get used.

Last upgrade for HC until i get that 6linked I'm pretty much done. Maybe improve my helmet and get some more reses in other areas to purchase some atziri steps.

Pretty much insane dps now.
What jewels are you guys running?
Can u update the build with last changes and binos ? ;)
"
Speced out of our sword nodes and grabbed a bino's. This thing is busted for our build. It improves the QOL and clear a lot. Got 61% crit chance on 3 pcharges and so much more dmg.

How are you generating power charges? Any update to the build would be appreciated. I'm trying to follow it but I'm new and I don't understand everything very well. Can you post your final skill tree and explain your end game item setup?
Just picked up this bad boy for 69C:

And boy is it performing as well as it says on the tin. The free Arctic Armor is EXCELLENT.

Currently running with this setup:

Spoiler
Last edited by Grone on Dec 11, 2016, 4:23:49 PM
Is it a good idea to try to get the dodge cap and go for such items as Darkray Vectors and Hyrri's Ire?
For those running Hatred and Herald of Ash, how do you deal with mana generation? Unless I'm running Poacher's Mark I don't seem to leech enough to maintain casting without chugging mana pots. Also, I've noticed most people in the thread are running Lavianga's Wisdom instead of the Relentless Fury axe. What's the difference? I've been using the axe so far and the onslaught and culling strike are quite nice.
Last edited by DevilMayGuy on Dec 12, 2016, 3:20:20 AM
"
For those running Hatred and Herald of Ash, how do you deal with mana generation?

I invested in one mana leech node under Duelist and have 1 blue socket in Scaeva which makes 0,7% mana leech. Consider doing the same (1 leech node) for the sake of QOL or try to get mana leech on gloves for example.

"
Also, I've noticed most people in the thread are running Lavianga's Wisdom instead of the Relentless Fury axe. What's the difference? I've been using the axe so far and the onslaught and culling strike are quite nice.

Lavianga is great for lvling and until you can have Death's Hand in offhand. Relentless Fury is somewhat "meh" when you get Rapid Assault from Raider Ascendancy (Onslaught on Kill). I would rather have inc aoe and area dmg (and some life :v) from Lavianga than life leech and culling from Relentless Fury.
Hey all heres my setup

bougt the cheap version and then upgraded it then used a jewelers touch +- 45c

"The Perfect Form can only be obtained by using a Blessing of Tul + Blessing of Tul"

1-3 c

Bought the cards for 5c and had one = 40c

1c

Reserved Mana

Herald of Thunder (curse on Hit + Enfeeble + Blind)
Herald of Ash
Hatred
Arctic Armour

Build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGAF4B3AIRAycFtQYgCC4NjREvEdUUdRX2Fr8XJhmOIuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwowfDGeMbA1kjY9N9Q64Ty-Ps9B0EMxRNJHfkp9TP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLV5dYdVoaW69d8l9wYEFh4mJ5YqxjcGVNbIxvO3BSdKB313fjeA16hH11g22E2Yd2idOMNo19jb-bjZ2qo4qj56ZXqW60xbVItfK9Nr3mvqfAGsLswzPDOsv10K3TftQj1FLYvdjV3L3jn-cP51To1usU62PtP-2D7g7vevJF_MX-Cv6P_rr_3g==

Zero mana issues
Might move over to daggers if i get a Binos
Last edited by Prisonx on Dec 12, 2016, 9:27:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info