[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
Yasamatsu wrote:

What do you think removing two jewel slots and running daggers instead with the dagger nodes above swords. Grabbing a bino's and using poison over added fire with ash + blas or hatred + blas whatever can be run without having whirl use blood magic for fortify?

I'd probably just run an Assassin at that point tbh. If you want to do poisons and crit, Assassin is so good.
Have you considered the following set up in addition to the bladeflurry set up?

Hatred- easy mob clears
AoH- easy mob clears
Orb+PonC+CoH+WarlordsMark- yellow/boss/breach
WarChief+fasteratt+MeleePhys+addfire- yellow/boss/breach
WhirlingB+fasteratt+fortify
CWDT+IC+PhaseRun+yourchoice(golem or voretx)

Drop the totem and orb on yellows and bosses and breaches. The extra damage from War-totem is really really nice. Orb curse provides 2% leech, while the endurance charge's +CWDT help with one hits and the phase run gives a insta damage boost. Yes you loose all the frenzy charges on CWDT, but with the raider attack speed (thats it way we went raider over assas right?) it is easy to regenerate next channel. Power charge's are not consumed.

Just some thoughts that are working well for me at I run maps.
Currently trying out poison support gem on BF. Swapped out faster attacks. Feels kinda similar at 8 frenzy stacks, but it is more sluggish until you get them going even tho it is just 0,03 seconds difference at tooltip.
I am considering buying Maligaro's gloves and Rat's Nest for more crit goodies. Any thoughts on gear to swap out?

Current gear:

"
myshild wrote:
Currently trying out poison support gem on BF. Swapped out faster attacks. Feels kinda similar at 8 frenzy stacks, but it is more sluggish until you get them going even tho it is just 0,03 seconds difference at tooltip.
I am considering buying Maligaro's gloves and Rat's Nest for more crit goodies. Any thoughts on gear to swap out?

Current gear:

Some other options just depending if you want more survival or dps. Maligaro you can replace later on with Atziri's Acuity. Depending on resistance Voidheart is an option. Rats nest is a safer dps option over Abyssus.

I want to try the perfect form for my build but im still way behind on currency
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form

Potions im using
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Promise

Lavianga vs relentless fury vs Death's hand vs soul taker as our stat stick options?
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
Lavianga vs relentless fury vs Death's hand vs soul taker as our stat stick options?

i think soulttaker is more about def strategy,and Death's hand is more about damage, and as hc player ill try to buy soultaker, but maybe we will find more suitable legendary weapon..
"
Fedor_q wrote:
"
Yasamatsu wrote:

i think soulttaker is more about def strategy,and Death's hand is more about damage, and as hc player ill try to buy soultaker, but maybe we will find more suitable legendary weapon..

Yeah I'm in HC too so i was thinking of saving up for a soultaker. I just wanted other opinions on it

So my current gear at 2.9k hp lvl 61 act 2 merc.
Breezing through content. Just killed a breachlord that spawned and so far no other build has given me this option. Nearly res capped too just gotta do some upgrades.
Enjoying this a lot and can see how well its going to be in the future.
Blade flurry is so ridiculous honeslty just levelled this to act 3 merc and you really don't need jack shit to get going, don't know how good it is vs assassin but I'm cheap af so just rolling with this for now.
Last edited by chulipstop on Dec 9, 2016, 8:37:58 AM
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
Just killed a breachlord.

Wut, with about same gear i cannot even stand close to them, they just kill me too fast...
Last edited by Fedor_q on Dec 9, 2016, 8:07:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info