[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Thunderchubs wrote:
Thanks for answering my questions - one more for you:

Just messing around with this build in standard to see if I want to roll with it in Bestiary and the life cost of the mines with covenant is pretty high. On boss fights where you don't have vaal clarity up it's taking a pretty sizable chunk as I'm spamming mines.

You mentioned that the build has high life regen, but in the non-hc build there is only one notable with 1% regen. I know the new ascendancy will give us a bunch more, but wondering what I'm missing for the moment.

Thanks!

That was exactly the problem why long fights like guardians/shaper sucked with this build since you dropped too much life with the covenant while spamming, you ran out of flasks and had to portal out.
Now with the new ascedancy you get 1 % life reg for each mine that you detonated recently (past 4 seconds) you can easily detonate 15-20 mines in 4 seconds which means you have 15-20% life leech during spamming phase - that should be more than enough to keep nonstop spamming without dropping low in life. You also spend 25% reduced mana aka life when skill into this ascendancy point which makes u spend way less life than before. I think the problem is pretty much solved.

"
brunowa wrote:
Deciding between this build and Hierophant GC Totems for my very first SSF build.

How will this build perform in SSF? Can it still perform without uniques? As I'm assuming that's going to be my biggest challenge in SSF.

It's ok for ssf, as long as you don't have a covenant, which shouldnt be too hard to find / chance you can go Eldritch battery + Zealots Oath + Stone Golem, I played a whole league like this to level 95 in HC and it was doable, but it's way more fun once you run FNM on blood magic.
The real problem is that you probably won't get your hands on a helmet enchantment, which is quite important for this build. It adds at least 1/3 of the dmg.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
hello, tell me why you did not take MOM, it will increase survivability, or does mana really need and do not have to spend on MOM, but it's better to survive in other links? I'm still looking for build and I do not know who to start ...
"
Crombik2 wrote:
hello, tell me why you did not take MOM, it will increase survivability, or does mana really need and do not have to spend on MOM, but it's better to survive in other links? I'm still looking for build and I do not know who to start ...

Since we reserve most of our mana for curses-blasphemy and do need the rest of the mana to move around, investing in MoM doesnt make sense.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Your video says you take elemental focus in the beginning, but your PoB says you take assassination. Kinda got me a bit confused on what to go

it is trees for 3.2 version ?

if not, do you will sent good trees please, just i'm noob and i dunno this your footnote "Update 3.2 version" i don't understant that do you write there about HC league... thx :^
"
defflak wrote:
Your video says you take elemental focus in the beginning, but your PoB says you take assassination. Kinda got me a bit confused on what to go

If you play hardcore you take elemental focus and if you play softcore you also take elemental focus in the beginning until you respecc to full crit around lvl 85-90, that's the point were you take assassination.

"
ethreesnikita wrote:

if not, do you will sent good trees please, just i'm noob and i dunno this your footnote "Update 3.2 version" i don't understant that do you write there about HC league... thx :^

Hi my bro,

yeah my fault. I updated the path of building link but forgot to update the tree links. They are updated now :)
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 5, 2018, 3:02:05 AM
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
defflak wrote:

If you play hardcore you take elemental focus and if you play softcore you also take elemental focus in the beginning until you respecc to full crit around lvl 85-90, that's the point were you take assassination.

"
ethreesnikita wrote:

Hi my bro,

yeah my fault. I updated the path of building link but forgot to update the tree links. They are updated now :)

oh, alright! Thanks for the clarification!
Hi im quite new in the game i think i understand most of the parts in the build but,i dont know what gear should i choose?
"
shinylikeyou wrote:
Hi im quite new in the game i think i understand most of the parts in the build but,i dont know what gear should i choose?

Mandatory Items are the covenant chest and doedre's damning.
The rest can be rare gear.

I made a video guide that shows you right in the beginning how a tool called 'Path of building' works, if you download that tool and use my pastebin link you can see exactly what gear you should use for each single slot, aswell as which gems and the different skill trees.
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
shinylikeyou wrote:

Mandatory Items are the covenant chest and doedre's damning.
The rest can be rare gear.

I made a video guide that shows you right in the beginning how a tool called 'Path of building' works, if you download that tool and use my pastebin link you can see exactly what gear you should use for each single slot, aswell as which gems and the different skill trees.

The new fated Windscream boots could be a nice replacement for the shitty ring right? They have 25% MS now.
ign: PhrozenFlame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info