[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

Dont know if dual cunsuming will be slow af, 0.5sec mine arming instead of 0.25 is kinda, lay mine - whirl forward - detonate it, not sure if its such a huge problem, for gems i plan to get inc aoe for trash and conc effect for st instead of fire pen, or maybe i'll drop out inc crit chance cause assassin with power charges will give me enaugh crit. Going to check how it works anyways.
"
kompaniet wrote:
why not stay non crit and get elemental overload? is there a reason you don't take it?

I tried it last league , and it wasn't even worth spending 1 point. You nearly never crit. I had the buff up once every 2-3 minutes.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
End game what type of gear should I be getting? I mean other than covenant and doedre's am I going for gear with energy shield if its available?
I'm confused. Your first gear post mentions you respec to crit once you get the covenant chest piece.. yet then there is a reply mentioning you don't take ele overload because you nearly NEVER crit.

Am I missing something here? The tree to respec for covenant goes with alot of crit.
this build is good to start in new HC league<>?
"
Synthetyk wrote:
I'm confused. Your first gear post mentions you respec to crit once you get the covenant chest piece.. yet then there is a reply mentioning you don't take ele overload because you nearly NEVER crit.

Am I missing something here? The tree to respec for covenant goes with alot of crit.

my guess is - he almost never crits with old tree that have zero crit nodes taken
I got The Covenant. Should i get the Power Charge as last Bandit? Would you wear a dagger? And what auras would be the best since mana isnt a Problem?
I seen another post where someone suggested mines can benefit from the +trap damage of sunblast cloth belt? Perhaps an old mechanic if at all but will this work currently? thx!
first of all im playing this build on 2.6 and i absolutely love it,

but i was wondering about what flasks will be best suited to this build,

cant seem to find them in your guide.
Another question is maybe we dont need respec if this chest is so low budget? i mean we can get it so easly, why we should waste time for respec?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info