My jaw just dropped...

Let's start a Poe Mmo brainstorming thread guys..... it is time.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Stop moaning. It's a free 2 play game, you can walk away any time you disagree with the direction it's going.

Your happiness should not be tied to whether or not patch notes followed your inner dreams or not.

Yes. So much moaning about patch notes for a game.
Idk whats wrong with new balance? Tell me pls sempai.
Glad i came back to the game to read the patch notes. Shit is fucking comical at this point. GGG balance team is clueless!!!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
yazzlecat wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
...down to my knees reading these path notes.

I'm not going to say "I'm leaving" or "game is dead", because neither would be true. This is not supposed to be an "end of the world thread", despite what it seems. But I am seriously disappointed with these patch nodes. They scream one of two things:

1: "we're not in touch with our own game" or
2: "We've delayed our efforts until 3.0"

The whole freaking community can, simultaneously and unanimously, name 4 pages of things that SHOULD be done something about/reworked/buffed - from our perspective. This patch shows, despite what they are saying, that feedback is not taken into account, what so ever - when it comes to "under powered" mechanics.

And I hate sitting here on the freaking "cry train", making a stupid thread to whine about changes in the last real patch before 3.0. For all we know, there will be lots of fancy flowers coming, and the smell will be fantastic. But I'm still here. I will probably still play. But 3.0 will be the final verdict for me.

But THIS patch and THIS league screams "effortless".

I'm sorry.

How very entitled of you sir. Opposite of a fanboi, I dub thee whineboi.

I mean, forget about Atlas of Worlds & all the new maps/bosses/art, new 3d artwork, new skills, essences, mtx, 64bit binary, DX11, etc...

You ignore the 95% good to only complain about the 5% bad.

Worse, you try to categorize their efforts in your own tiny little brain to 2 "logical" (to you) conclusions.

+1 sir, +1.
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
"
Phrazz wrote:

I'm not going to say "I'm leaving" or "game is dead", because neither would be true. This is not supposed to be an "end of the world thread", despite what it seems. But I am seriously disappointed with these patch nodes. They scream one of two things:

The whole freaking community can, simultaneously and unanimously, name 4 pages of things that SHOULD be done something about/reworked/buffed - from our perspective. This patch shows, despite what they are saying, that feedback is not taken into account, what so ever - when it comes to "under powered" mechanics.

And I hate sitting here on the freaking "cry train", making a stupid thread to whine about changes in the last real patch before 3.0. For all we know, there will be lots of fancy flowers coming, and the smell will be fantastic. But I'm still here. I will probably still play. But 3.0 will be the final verdict for me.

I'm sorry.

I am in exactly the same boat, ill still be playing for 1 reason only, there are no good alternative games.

I don't hold out any hope for 3.0, I know how ggg works now, endless broken promises after the other.

"
Phrazz wrote:

I'm sorry.

I feel like #2 is correct. I think we will see major changes in 3.0

or perhaps thats just me hoping
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info