My jaw just dropped...

"
StDrakeX wrote:
Why does it matter? You weren't going to play the game anyways.

Could be useful to "quote" so people can see who you are talking to. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
No need, they know who they are.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I'm going to play some build nobody plays, and sell them ES pieces for pure exalts.

Yea, almost thought starting totems, they only get buffed nowadays, but can't bother to do it again. Overall nerfing and buffing is funny, cause it reflects on poeninja prices in an instant lol.

What patch notes change is meta and prices of items. Nothing else i feel.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Nov 30, 2016, 4:31:37 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
...down to my knees reading these path notes.

I'm not going to say "I'm leaving" or "game is dead", because neither would be true. This is not supposed to be an "end of the world thread", despite what it seems. But I am seriously disappointed with these patch nodes. They scream one of two things:

1: "we're not in touch with our own game" or
2: "We've delayed our efforts until 3.0"

The whole freaking community can, simultaneously and unanimously, name 4 pages of things that SHOULD be done something about/reworked/buffed - from our perspective. This patch shows, despite what they are saying, that feedback is not taken into account, what so ever - when it comes to "under powered" mechanics.

And I hate sitting here on the freaking "cry train", making a stupid thread to whine about changes in the last real patch before 3.0. For all we know, there will be lots of fancy flowers coming, and the smell will be fantastic. But I'm still here. I will probably still play. But 3.0 will be the final verdict for me.

But THIS patch and THIS league screams "effortless".

I'm sorry.

Cmon they clearly state their position, they dont care about regular players.
Go kill final boss, and find another game.
"
SCUBAST3V3N wrote:
Lol, if this is the reaction to getting 55 new uniques, and a new challenge league... I can't imagine what people in here would be like if they read the patch notes of D3 before this most recent season haha... THOSE were pathetic. At least GGG is willing to add new content to their game.

You can't really compare that, Bliz already took the money for D3, they aren't earning it by keeping the game attractive.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Stop moaning. It's a free 2 play game, you can walk away any time you disagree with the direction it's going.

Guess where the game would be if players wouldn't share feedback but instantly leave if they disagree with a change.
And the best part is GGG wouldn't even know why.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Nov 30, 2016, 5:32:19 AM
Very funny how people can cry about a patch while obviously not having any idea about how developing software or games works. You think switching to a new directx version is easy? You think rebalancing the whole game while adding a new act is easy?

They have a team that is arguably smaller than blizzs team responsible for designing the ass of WoW dwarfs and are still delivering an awesome experience with every patch while maintaining a free-to-play policy. Yes, there are still problems in this game. Yes, its far from being perfect. But all this whining whenever GGG reports on their progression is disgusting.
"
raggapaul wrote:
Very funny how people can cry about a patch while obviously not having any idea about how developing software or games works. You think switching to a new directx version is easy? You think rebalancing the whole game while adding a new act is easy?

They have a team that is arguably smaller than blizzs team responsible for designing the ass of WoW dwarfs and are still delivering an awesome experience with every patch while maintaining a free-to-play policy. Yes, there are still problems in this game. Yes, its far from being perfect. But all this whining whenever GGG reports on their progression is disgusting.

Oh stop sugar coating if it's shit it's shit you don't sugar coat shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
raggapaul wrote:

Oh stop sugar coating if it's shit it's shit you don't sugar coat shit.

And yet you still give them money every new pack, so while the patch notes are not amazing its 4 weeks till xmas they are working on the new act and they just gave us some fairly significant overhauls to the game in the atlas and essence changes....

We both know that GGG will deliver with act 5 it will be all the hype and changes act 4 was and more. So can it grandpa. :)
Yeah but doesn't mean someone can't criticize them like you don't go around fan boying it up defending it to the very fucking core going IT'S DISGUSTING AHHHH no there's many things wrong and did you just call me a grandpa? What the fuck dude lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info