My jaw just dropped...

Theres a huge difference between criticism and plain whining.
"
raggapaul wrote:

No there fucking isn't in terms of what feedback and reddit are doing their call criticism you don't go around sugar coating shit like that if you've seen the feedback / shit reddit etc don't fucking do that LOL.

You whine because there's something wrong that's an obvious point hell I'm whining that life is shit right now do you know why? Because their balance team is awful simple as that.

So you're going to be like OH THEY'RE DOING THERE BEST THEY HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO U THINK IT'S HARD DIS DIS DIS SOFTWARE etc and people like me are like what the fuck does that have to do with what the fuck is going on right now?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 30, 2016, 6:07:36 AM
"
Oh stop sugar coating if it's shit it's shit you don't sugar coat shit.

Give credit where it's due, InO, there are some gummybears in there.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raggapaul wrote:

Yes, and I more or less covered this in my opening statement. This IS whining, because criticism from an almost unanimous community (on certain topics) is not being listen to, patch after patch. A little transparency as to "why not" or "when" had made their case much better. And I do agree that the whining is a little bit premature, as 3.0 is "right" around the corner. It was a reaction threads, which tend to be a little... Spontaneous? Subjective? Personal?

I gave criticism where criticism is due. I give credit where credit is due. And I whine when my patience is being crumbled, and the community is left in a void of no communication or information.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Yo dawg, I heard you like being listened to by the devs... what are you doing in the forum then? :)

I should bump my thread with the "we listen to reddit and streamers" quote by Rory every week.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Yo dawg, I heard you like being listened to by the devs... what are you doing in the forum then? :)

I should bump my thread with the "we listen to reddit and streamers" quote by Rory every week.

What about the "we read every thread on the forums" by Bex? :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

What about the "we read every thread on the forums" by Bex? :)

Bex is PR, Rory is game development and balance.

Someone might read every thread on the forums. This someone certainly doesn't have a say in game balance. They might brief the devs on general trends in the forum, even refer them to certain interesting threads every now and then, but I doubt it goes further than that.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

Bex is PR, Rory is game development and balance.

Someone might read every thread on the forums. This someone certainly doesn't have a say in game balance. They might brief the devs on general trends in the forum, even refer them to certain interesting threads every now and then, but I doubt it goes further than that.

I know she's PR, but as she used the word "we", and the thread (as far as I can remember) was about the devs not listening to the forums (-_-), I interpreted "we" as... More people than Bex.

I just want them to complement my whining. Stroke my hair. Tell me everything is going to be fine, while I slowly fall asleep in my bed.

Is that too much to ask for?
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 30, 2016, 7:05:14 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:

I know she's PR, but as she used the word "we", and the thread (as far as I can remember) was about the devs not listening to the forums (-_-), I interpreted "we" as... More people than Bex.

I just want them to complement my whining. Stroke my hair. Tell me everything is going to be fine, while I slowly fall asleep in my bed.

Is that too much to ask for?

Sure buddy, everything's gonna be just fine.

http://i.imgur.com/2vNd6SM.mp4
Last edited by Bars on Nov 30, 2016, 7:11:51 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Oh stop sugar coating if it's shit it's shit you don't sugar coat shit.

Give credit where it's due, InO, there are some gummybears in there.

^

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info