My jaw just dropped...

"
monkuar wrote:

I am anxious to see the new melee targeting thing they added too.

Yeah, there were a few seconds of sunshine between all the rain in the notes, melee targeting and weapon range being two of them.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 29, 2016, 11:08:01 PM
I played a reave build last league and used a macro that made the experience about 10x better. With locking or some shit, however this is something that Diablo 1 and 2 never had an issue of which it's about fucking time they fix it.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 29, 2016, 11:10:35 PM
This is a minor patch in between two major content patches (one of them with a new act). Get some perspective before kneejerking.
Last edited by ladish on Nov 30, 2016, 12:06:16 AM
"
ladish wrote:
This is a minor patch in between two major content patches (one of them with a new act). Get some perspective before kneejerking.

2.4.3 WAS A MINOR PATCH.

2.5 IS JUST A HUGE LETDOWN. (for some)

You obviously have no clue what a major content patch is since by your definition the last major patch was the introduction of act 4.

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
ladish wrote:

2.4.3 WAS A MINOR PATCH.

2.5 IS JUST A HUGE LETDOWN. (for some)

You obviously have no clue what a major content patch is since by your definition the last major patch was the introduction of act 4.

No the last major patch was 2.4 and the next major patch is 3.0. This is going by GGG's definitions of BIG-small-BIG-small patches. Unless you think they should be putting out huge patches every 3 months? LOL.
Lol, if this is the reaction to getting 55 new uniques, and a new challenge league... I can't imagine what people in here would be like if they read the patch notes of D3 before this most recent season haha... THOSE were pathetic. At least GGG is willing to add new content to their game.
Stop moaning. It's a free 2 play game, you can walk away any time you disagree with the direction it's going.

Your happiness should not be tied to whether or not patch notes followed your inner dreams or not.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
"
SCUBAST3V3N wrote:
Lol, if this is the reaction to getting 55 new uniques, and a new challenge league... I can't imagine what people in here would be like if they read the patch notes of D3 before this most recent season haha... THOSE were pathetic. At least GGG is willing to add new content to their game.

Fix the game (balance, items etc), and THEN add more items etc to it later on.

Adding more items to the game wont fix the issue there currently is between CI vs Life, ES/Eva vs Armor, and Ranged vs Melee, it'll just make it harder to balance.
"
Hey I'm good.

/dance

I'm NOT! I really hoped to find a good argument to not play a totem build again but guess what - ggg thought totems could use another buff or two. It's so horrible I could cry!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Why does it matter? You weren't going to play the game anyways.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info