My jaw just dropped...

"

If you don't read reddit or feedback then you have no say here.

So because I don't read the POE reddit or have time to visit the forums 24/7 (but play the game religiously) my opinions don't matter?

LOLOLOL
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"

If you don't read reddit or feedback then you have no say here.

So because I don't read the POE reddit or have time to visit the forums 24/7 (but play the game religiously) my opinions don't matter?

LOLOLOL

Then don't go talking shit to the guy if you won't bother to read forums / reddit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Haha. So I must get my knowledge from the POE subreddit before coming here. Okay, no problemo!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
I like how the community turned "This is a buff." into a meme so that they didn't feel like explaining that Blade Vortex now deals higher DPS at max stacks in 2.5.0 than in 2.4.3
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Phrazz wrote:

2: "We've delayed our efforts until 3.0"

Untill 3.0 hits then we'll have to wait for 4.0 , see where this is going ?

From soon-ish into soon into the fucking twilight zone .

Last edited by BestMageKR on Nov 29, 2016, 10:38:33 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

And from people like myself who barely visit the forums have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

If you are going to make an argument, lay the points out instead of generalizing.

If you barely visit the forums or reddit, you probably should know that a lot of threads in here are referring to things you know nothing about, as, again, you're not visiting the forums that often. If every thread was to name every argument, every inch of back story and carefully word every thread towards people not debating the state of the game, there would be walls of texts in every thread. But fine, I'll lay it out for you:

Life
It's "almost" agreed upon that life isn't quite where it should be, compared to ES (combined with the mechanics synergizing with it). No mention of this in the notes, other than a slight ES nerf.

Melee
It's "almost" agreed upon that melee isn't quite where it should be, compared to ranged/caster/totem characters. Adding increased weapon range isn't going to fix that.

Defenses
The usefulness of armor is being debated a lot.

These three points, and the fact that they are still almost untouched, are the main reasons for me post. We could mention Resolute Techniques being under powered. We could mention the distance between crit and non-crit. Hell, even the lab is still being heavily debated. Instant leech? Monster damage? Build diversity?

I hope you're a little bit more in the loop of what I was whining about now.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 29, 2016, 10:44:54 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
...down to my knees reading these path notes.

I'm not going to say "I'm leaving" or "game is dead", because neither would be true. This is not supposed to be an "end of the world thread", despite what it seems. But I am seriously disappointed with these patch nodes. They scream one of two things:

1: "we're not in touch with our own game" or
2: "We've delayed our efforts until 3.0"

The whole freaking community can, simultaneously and unanimously, name 4 pages of things that SHOULD be done something about/reworked/buffed - from our perspective. This patch shows, despite what they are saying, that feedback is not taken into account, what so ever - when it comes to "under powered" mechanics.

And I hate sitting here on the freaking "cry train", making a stupid thread to whine about changes in the last real patch before 3.0. For all we know, there will be lots of fancy flowers coming, and the smell will be fantastic. But I'm still here. I will probably still play. But 3.0 will be the final verdict for me.

But THIS patch and THIS league screams "effortless".

I'm sorry.

How very entitled of you sir. Opposite of a fanboi, I dub thee whineboi.

I mean, forget about Atlas of Worlds & all the new maps/bosses/art, new 3d artwork, new skills, essences, mtx, 64bit binary, DX11, etc...

You ignore the 95% good to only complain about the 5% bad.

Worse, you try to categorize their efforts in your own tiny little brain to 2 "logical" (to you) conclusions.
No fixes and continued delay in addressing the core balance issues.

Down to a handful of new gems every 6 months.

Puzzles, traps and re-doing a bland map system to pretty much the same thing, and call that end game / new content in an ARPG.

Lazy and laughable band aid buffs/nerfs.

More crappy, insignificant uniques that few care about.

Just starting to see diminishing returns every patch huh? And yet ppl keep giving them money...
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
yazzlecat wrote:

How very entitled of you sir. Opposite of a fanboi, I dub thee whineboi.

I mean, forget about Atlas of Worlds & all the new maps/bosses/art, new 3d artwork, new skills, essences, mtx, 64bit binary, DX11, etc...

You ignore the 95% good to only complain about the 5% bad.

Worse, you try to categorize their efforts in your own tiny little brain to 2 "logical" (to you) conclusions.

Yes, the thread might have been a little entitled. As some people in here know, that is my favorite word. But I gave them credit for Atlas. I have spoken many warm words about the Atlas patch. I've had many fun hours playing the new maps and bosses, and I have shared that in several medias.

But NOW I am debating THIS patch. And THIS patch was a huge letdown - for me. And that should be allowed to share.

And "tiny little brain"? Really? Is this the point where I'm supposed to "attack" you back, maybe mentioning your age? Or rather how old you seem using "tiny brain" to make a point? Well, I'm not going to mention any of that. Because I'm a freakin' nice guy.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 29, 2016, 11:02:41 PM
@Phrazz Well, I agree with most of those points actually. I would have never known though just by your OP. I am just not in the loop on the forums / reddit as other people. Thanks for explaining them.

I am anxious to see the new melee targeting thing they added too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info