"Life sucks" =! "Please nerf ES"

life doesn't need to be doubled they just have to address the problem which is related to point efficiency and/or elemental damage spikes. They could actually fix life without changing the values if they wanted to by tweaking some mitigation or life nodes to reduce elemental damage taken or something similar.

The easiest solution by far though is to just bump the values up, be it 1% on every node on the tree or additional hp for leveling, 6-7k without kaoms/belly would be fine if they are worried about the life stacking builds becoming OP they need to address them separately (as its dumb they can life stack already)
no need to nerf ES, just buff LIFE back.
don't know why dah hell GGG nerfed life node...
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Random poo poo gear i had laying around still, threw it on my 87 witch. Had nearly 12k es as CI with no effort at all. Meanwhile ill struggle to get 6k~ on a life build with incredible rares. lul "balance".

i liked this most recent rant:
ES vs Life

the games already a massive faceroll and if you buff life to the power of es you just take the remaining challenging parts out of the game. can probably watch tv have sex text and play poe at the same time in everything but t16s and ubers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info