Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
day0620 wrote:
Hey GGG, WHY THE FUCK YOU FUCKING NERF "Flask Charge Generation on Critical Strike"?! WHY?! Give me a fucking reasonable answer!!!!! Don't just fucking give me a fucking answer like "We just want to balance the game play or whatever balance something out", these kinds of fucking ridiculous excuses.

imo not the right way, ok pathfinder was way to strong, but with that u also nerfd the wormblaster into the ground ;_;

Seems to me that wormblaster was too fucking strong too.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
day0620 wrote:
Hey GGG, WHY THE FUCK YOU FUCKING NERF "Flask Charge Generation on Critical Strike"?! WHY?! Give me a fucking reasonable answer!!!!! Don't just fucking give me a fucking answer like "We just want to balance the game play or whatever balance something out", these kinds of fucking ridiculous excuses.

It is this train of thought that drive me crazy. You're silly if you think it was balanced for anyone to have permanent flask buffs. If anything, I think GGG was nice enough to let you have it this long and you should thank them for granting you permanent damage, movement speed, and defensive buffs and hardly having to invest if anything at all.

You wanna talk about nerfs? Where were you when they took away the reduced mana gem for auras? Where were you when they first destroyed the use of the ele prolif gem? When they took away movement speed from Q% arctic armor and removed the flat damage reduction? Permanent immortal call?

If you actually like a game and are original enough to come up with your own ways of dealing with these "nerfs", then I assure you that you will be okay. If you want to play a game that stays the same forever, you better get your kicks in before Diablo 3 adds a new class for you to complain about.
"
DirePenguin wrote:

Explain how nerfing the only viable builds into slightly less viable builds keeps the game fresh?

Well calling the most OP META builds the only VIABLE builds in a game this complicated is kind of my point. I think you meant to say they made the most OP META cheese builds slightly less overpowered and cheesey
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Why nerf Mjolner? It's not like it's a T1 build anymore.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
nephilim1984 wrote:
"
Chalace wrote:
"
day0620 wrote:

Judging by the language of your post, swearing like a 5yr old, you wont listen to reason anyway.
If you can't see why 100% up-time of flasks is too much, then that is your loss.

While I agree that his post was ridiculous, I gotta ask... Uh.. What 5 year olds have you heard swear like that? Wouldn't wanna live in your neighborhood..

I truly wish it wasn't the case, however, sometimes these things happen. The real world is not a fairy-tale I'm afraid.
BHSCXS

Aaaaaand still no Cold Snap fix :(
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
Last edited by AvocadoCake on Jan 4, 2017, 9:37:48 AM
not 3 new unique items , not 5, not 10.... 55 new unique items !!!

GGG is so crazy NICE !!
"
xssarinx wrote:
Damn, I was hoping to see a buff to "fun factor" as in maybe fixing old skills that are massive piles of shit and a wasted drop.

No balance in terms of hp/es/armor/ev is a big let down.

Map mod changes are just fluff and another currency sink and another forced path to meta builds even more.

I sure hope breaches are fun as fuck, otherwise this a let down league.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
"
DirePenguin wrote:

Explain how nerfing the only viable builds into slightly less viable builds keeps the game fresh?

Well calling the most OP META builds the only VIABLE builds in a game this complicated is kind of my point. I think you meant to say they made the most OP META cheese builds slightly less overpowered and cheesey

Doesn't answer my question. How does making those builds less OP and cheesy (while completely ruining others), and still not bringing under-performing builds up to par, make the game fresh?

If anything, this patch just reduced the number of (semi)viable builds. This makes the game fresh in the same manner leaving milk outside in the sun for a week will make your usual morning cereal experience fresh.
"
"
DirePenguin wrote:

The ONLY viable builds. You hear that guys? ALLLL of the viable builds are now dead. We might as well pack it in and quit now because EVERY SINGLE VIABLE BUILD is dead. Screw looking at the new unique items. There isn't going to be anything that is viable. You mean to tell me that I have to play a game that challenges me!? NO.

...Get real. The fact that you said "the only viable builds" leads me to believe that you think that you are incapable of coming up with your own builds and solely rely on streamers to tell you what to play. Good work, you're basic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info