Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
schwarzroga wrote:
"
Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

TELL NE WHY?

Probably to fix the minions + auras = freeze.

Most of the "balance" changes are based around instance crashes or bugs. Not the actual game damage fest.
"
Harest wrote:
"
[...] it deals 30% more damage per active blade.
Nice x190 multiplier there . This is a buff.

Otherwise, seems okay. A little sad to see some changes due to servers cost but that's how it goes. Some nice changes here and there, some less welcomed (not a fan of the new painful maps mods for instance).

x143 since the first blade doesn't provide an increase but yeah, unless they meant 'increased' instead of 'more' then this seems kind of insane.

Do you know whether the hits per second increase is additive or multiplicative?
Hey GGG, WHY THE FUCK YOU FUCKING NERF "Flask Charge Generation on Critical Strike"?! WHY?! Give me a fucking reasonable answer!!!!! Don't just fucking give me a fucking answer like "We just want to balance the game play or whatever balance something out", these kinds of fucking ridiculous excuses.
Even though at first glance it looked like alot of nerfs again, most of these changes actually make a lot of sense and seem to be one of the best balanced patches in a very long time.
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Not sure how to feel about SRS changes
Gone wayy way to far with NERF'S I get so annoyed with NERF'S... This is way to hard and has me questioning if I still wanna play.
I frankly cannot believe the Assassin will go unchanged.

Toxic Delivery flat-out doubles Poison/Bleed damage, which is known to be a busted as fuck mechanic. Oh, but it's only on Crit, and that shit takes investment, right? Well don't worry, Unstable Infusion just 100% fixes your Crit chance problems forever. It even increases your Damage too (technically it's Crit Damage, but you have 100% chance to Crit so what is even the difference). If that's not enough, you also get 20% Phys as Chaos damage, because why the hell not.

Every attack is inherently overpowered because Assassins can use it, get 100% Crit Chance, and abuse Poison that way. Every Blade Spell has been stupidly powerful; same reason. Why the fuck does this exceptionally boring but intensely broken Ascendancy persist in this state?
"
day0620 wrote:
Hey GGG, WHY THE FUCK YOU FUCKING NERF "Flask Charge Generation on Critical Strike"?! WHY?! Give me a fucking reasonable answer!!!!! Don't just fucking give me a fucking answer like "We just want to balance the game play or whatever balance something out", these kinds of fucking ridiculous excuses.

Yea, that's their jobs, "balance" on every patch. GG Mjolner and Corspri. GG GGG
"
day0620 wrote:

Judging by the language of your post, swearing like a 5yr old, you wont listen to reason anyway.
If you can't see why 100% up-time of flasks is too much, then that is your loss.
"
"
Harest wrote:
"
[...] it deals 30% more damage per active blade.
Nice x190 multiplier there . This is a buff.

Otherwise, seems okay. A little sad to see some changes due to servers cost but that's how it goes. Some nice changes here and there, some less welcomed (not a fan of the new painful maps mods for instance).

x143 since the first blade doesn't provide an increase but yeah, unless they meant 'increased' instead of 'more' then this seems kind of insane.

Do you know whether the hits per second increase is additive or multiplicative?

It says "per active blade" so to me the first is counted too. But i was a little ironic there. I can't imagine such a thing to exist. Especially when you're trying to nerf a skill. I think it's just an error of wording like i saw another one with "increase" and then "more" right after (Edit : well not really an error but it can be misleading : "Blight's damage has been increased by 5% damage at level 1 of the gem, up to 35% more damage at level 20 of the gem.").

About the hit rate it'll be additive too for sure.
Last edited by Harest on Nov 29, 2016, 10:55:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info