Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
1 charge per 250ms at -one- of the equipted flasks for harvest Oo thats a dead item too :D

Ah that's tre .... sad for this one.

Well write a typo there sir , 1 charge per 200ms but at -one- of the flasks per time that still kills the entire build .

Rip im gona be missed one of my funniest builds

also i think im gona drop my 50% mjolner to sarn square :D

just use one single flask lol!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
RIP Blade VOrtex people QUIT xd
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
"
Reuel21 wrote:
"
DrDeathXII wrote:
Nice trolling us with the whole,

"You can spend your DIVINE ORB currency to nerf your item even further if you wish"

maneuver...

Douche Bags.

Haha, so true.

I think they started to enjoy saying this a little to much.
#NeverGoing90
I would have liked to see more nerfs to energy shield considering the new map mods hurt defenses that life builds use (eva/arm) and ES builds totally ignore.

I do think the surgeons and flask recharge nerfs are very good for the game going forward. Every build I made I considered "how can I keep flasks up forever?" I really started to take flasks for granted.

Mjolner nerf was unnecessary. It was already underwhelming. The damage just isn't there anymore, and with surgeons getting destroyed, it can't sustain flasks on bosses. At least cospri's was fun for a league.

I expected to see poison/ignite nerfs. This is the way people will continue to destroy the game. Multiply damage insanely high, melt boss. No need for flasks when your damage is in the millions with a bino's

This is my reaction. Keep up the good work, still a few shortcomings but the next league will be tons of fun!
So... uh... no cake then?
You can always tell how well GGG is addressing OP builds by the amount of nerf whining there is in patch notes threads.

Stoked for this league, gonna be a good one.
f... yeah !:)
Inquisitor CI Flameblast league guize
"
Tomorrowtech wrote:
"
Chalace wrote:

Where are they complaining about metas? We invest alot into the build to make it viable to be able to at least try the end game content. Why was it nerf'd? not all are dischargers either. You can cast as fast with spell echo at .1 so why the nerf? you think people use it for melee dps? It is fun.. well.. was fun.. maybe your idea of fun is trying to keep up with a pty that's doing far more dps than you are.. i feel it was already well balanced and the nerf just killed time, effort, and currency to make it as good as can be. Now, who the hell will play that since you can cast faster.. get a clue

I specifically did not mention Mjolner, as i have no insight into it, if that's what you are referring to, then read my post again. And every other post on these forums is people complaining that meta builds are too strong making other options less enticing.

Fyi, i can count on 1 hand the number of party runs I've done this league, so get down off your high horse, stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

So your logic here is because you used it for a less effective purpose, Cospris was not op as hell? seriously? That's your argument...?
So you buffed 20-stack BV and reduced its OP interaction with Pathfinder. Interesting. And a bit weird. Don't quite get it.

Apart from that, looks interesting. Way too many Uniques if you ask me, and don't quite get the Mjolner nerf. Clear speed meta still strong? Clear speed meta still sucks to be honest. Yeah, it does feel good to explode the screen, but after doing that for an hour or so it gets tremendously boring. Maybe if you need to buff your ego, but I don't go play games to buff my ego personally.

I guess I will be back for 3.0.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info