Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

I was told there would be cake here.
"
Vendicator wrote:
"
Squrl wrote:
I specifically remember what killed Blizzard's games for me is when they decided that "everything needs to be perfectly balanced". We want OP stuff, it's what makes the game fun - finding and playing with OP stuff. I was going to play blade flurry this season but now I don't even want to play that character, I might just go play the new Hearthstone expansion. I have been playing since beta and until today I was super hyped for Breach..this is the first time that I am legitimately disappointed.

Exactly this. Most people want to grab a guide from the forum and wreck with a build that they find fun. All these nerfs are just making less and less builds end game viable and forcing people to play even fewer variations.

Perhaps you should learn the game so you can theorycraft on your own instead of ripping off other peoples builds?
"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
"
Last patch killed legacy mjolner which was 50ex...

like im already said, legacy mjolner lived his long, rich and beautiful life.

malice lived only few patches :D

RIP one of the most beloved uniques in POE
What I'm trying to figure out is how people can, with a straight face, open a post with "OMG how could they nerf Mjolnir! It was so bad nobody even used it." And follow it up with "Now my Mjolnir build doesn't work!"

Given that at this point over half of the responses in this thread carry this sentiment, it stands to reason that actually a lot of people WERE using Mjolnir. If nobody used it, nobody would care so much about it being nerfed.

But the fact that the MAJORITY of this thread is people crying about it implies they were using it, abusing it, and were heavily invested in it remaining where it was. How do you not see the irony in saying "nobody even used it" in this context?

GGG knows exactly how many regularly played characters used it.

You can criticize a lot about these patch notes, but this is not one of those things.
"
Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

This is going to make the Behold my Army achievement a wee bit harder to achieve for those that haven't yet done so.
"
Vendicator wrote:
"
Squrl wrote:
I specifically remember what killed Blizzard's games for me is when they decided that "everything needs to be perfectly balanced". We want OP stuff, it's what makes the game fun - finding and playing with OP stuff. I was going to play blade flurry this season but now I don't even want to play that character, I might just go play the new Hearthstone expansion. I have been playing since beta and until today I was super hyped for Breach..this is the first time that I am legitimately disappointed.

Exactly this. Most people want to grab a guide from the forum and wreck with a build that they find fun. All these nerfs are just making less and less builds end game viable and forcing people to play even fewer variations.

damage ggg will never read this message, and never listen to anyone.

ggg for MTX is better , for fun is looser .
Its funny how all the people who say theyre going to stop playing PoE just want to complain but are really still going to play.

All the people who are really going to stop playing, you wont hear from them because theyre already gone and didnt care to leave a comment.
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
What I'm trying to figure out is how people can, with a straight face, open a post with "OMG how could they nerf Mjolnir! It was so bad nobody even used it." And follow it up with "Now my Mjolnir build doesn't work!"

Given that at this point over half of the responses in this thread carry this sentiment, it stands to reason that actually a lot of people WERE using Mjolnir. If nobody used it, nobody would care so much about it being nerfed.

But the fact that the MAJORITY of this thread is people crying about it implies they were using it, abusing it, and were heavily invested in it remaining where it was. How do you not see the irony in saying "nobody even used it" in this context?

GGG knows exactly how many regularly played characters used it.

You can criticize a lot about these patch notes, but this is not one of those things.

I think it pisses people off when awhile back they might have paid up to much as 50+ exalts on a legacy which takes quite a long time playing this game to gather up to have it become a worthless piece of shit worth a some chaos.
Really sad not seeing tornado shot/split arrow and many other Bow skills being buffed. Bow skills is dead for a long time except LA/BR.
Really sad melee skills isn't being touch. Like, rly?
Really sad good spell builds are being killed.

whats left here guys? summoner? rofl
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 29, 2016, 9:23:37 PM
:]

Spoiler
Last edited by Eshford on Nov 29, 2016, 9:23:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: