Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
nuveau wrote:
So is Mjolner viable at all now?

? it got nerfed lol
Oblivious
"
It's silly how little is done to balance, it's almost like just 1 person was on the balancing team working a parttime job at GGG.
For such a game as Path of Exile the balance changes should be about 3 pages long with this size of text on an A4.

that's exactly his, GGG not to play poe he know nothing, it only statistical knowledge and MTX and watch video streamer for future nerf.

"
Ukkoclap wrote:
I'm very disappointed in the Mjolner nerf, Mjolner has already been nerfed and beaten several times and in Atlas 2.4. Was there a good reason to nerf it AGAIN so soon? The reason is because mjolner is already very weak DPS wise. The DPS is only becoming acceptable with RF. With 250ms DPS is now absolute trash.
The DPS was already nerfed into the ground since they nerfed Juggernaut's unrelenting and 35% less damage while triggered from discharge.

Marauder Mjolner was very tanky that was the best thing about it. The DPS was only average at best with medium clear speed. Mjolner got screwed over by multiple factors in Atlas.
1) a lot more monsters have "resist elemental damage"
2) unrelenting nerf
3) 35% less damage to discharge while being triggered
4) no constant e.charges means not only lower damage but less tanky
5) lower triggerate on discharge
It was a blast playing Discharge Mjolner as Marauder.

Even sustain will be terrible, even with 10 endurance charges it will only have 4k healing per second which is terrible to facetank anything.

Really sad they killed off another reason to play Marauder or Mjolner.

yes man , ggg team they are incompetent.
Last edited by oufouf on Nov 29, 2016, 9:15:05 PM
"
WTB Mjollnir 5 chaos!

LOL mjolner price was around 30-40c on poetrade. legacy lived long, rich and beautiful life

the most important is malice. 15ex around becomes crap in 1 second. HOLYSHI
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Nov 29, 2016, 9:13:02 PM
Why do that to mjolner?? seriously.

I don't even play mjolner builds, but I did try it this time around and thought it was pretty weak... Now it's completely useless...

Makes no sense.

And discharge may as well be removed from the game. It's no fun manually casting it. So what's the point?

Christ, Stop with the Mjolner nerfing. Stop Killing fun builds. Stop killing builds that people work so hard to achieve only to have them worthless.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE - no ones ever happy. Any changes are good changes, keep it up! :)
Let's all just go Von DEEPA.

IGN - GRiZLAZ
"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
"
WTB Mjollnir 5 chaos!

LOL mjolner price was around 30-40c on poetrade.

the most important is malice. 15ex around becomes crap in 1 second. HOLYSHI

Last patch killed legacy mjolner which was 50ex... so 15ex is just a joke.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
mjolnir was kinda dead already... i dont know why keep nerfing it... just go ahead and remove it from the game already.

cosprils dead too means discharge is gone. And I even bought a discharge mtx in the past league... cause i thought that was amazing. You keep killing everything in this game but Vaal spark inquisitor still lvl 100 viable since you created this game right?

Oh right boys 492834 dead builds but who cares lets vaal spark and clean maps with one click til 100. Sad.

I'm kinda happy I'm not spending money on this dead build land anymore. :)

don't tell me mathil makes 4125 builds, he got paid for it streaming and he pushs level 90 in SC leagues what is a fucking joke. I can get lvl 90 in 2 days.

Real end-game builds to push a level 100 are just 3 or 4 this days.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 29, 2016, 9:21:21 PM
"
Squrl wrote:
I specifically remember what killed Blizzard's games for me is when they decided that "everything needs to be perfectly balanced". We want OP stuff, it's what makes the game fun - finding and playing with OP stuff. I was going to play blade flurry this season but now I don't even want to play that character, I might just go play the new Hearthstone expansion. I have been playing since beta and until today I was super hyped for Breach..this is the first time that I am legitimately disappointed.

Exactly this. Most people want to grab a guide from the forum and wreck with a build that they find fun. All these nerfs are just making less and less builds end game viable and forcing people to play even fewer variations.
"
Last patch killed legacy mjolner which was 50ex...

like im already said, legacy mjolner lived his long, rich and beautiful life.

malice lived only few patches :D added in 2.4.0 i guess? and nerfed in 2.5 LOL
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Nov 29, 2016, 9:16:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info