Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
Honestly GGG these patch notes for the truly first time honestly make me say fuck you.

That's how you know they're doing a good job; a good compromise leaves EVERYONE unhappy. :^)

/s
Except that GGG isn't unhappy but actually happy collecting the souls tears of everyone in this thread.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Nov 29, 2016, 8:59:21 PM
"
alansx wrote:
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:

Honestly GGG these patch notes for the truly first time honestly make me say fuck you.

LMAO IK THAT FEELING.

Yuuup
what are you doing? pls stop.

is that flurry nerf serious? 5%, 15% oh cmon LOL

youve just killed mjolner, malice and discharge. 0.25 thats even more than 50% nerf.

pls, i really dont know what are you thinking about. i dont wanna play anymore with that kind of balance, when peoples with easy ES CI and imba skill f#ck everything on screen with unreal dps on pseudo melee skills
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Nov 29, 2016, 9:05:01 PM
"
One more skill balance: All skills and gear that haven't been nerfed recently (within the last 4 patches) will be nerfed. All skills that haven't been buffed recently (elemental hit) will still not be buffed.

That's true. No words about skills like Spectral Throw, Vortex, Arc. This is so sad. Path of Exile now is completely a meta-based game.
Last edited by Eshford on Nov 29, 2016, 9:01:57 PM
Farm currency for Mjolner for 1 year for 55 ex back in the day so i could finally feel strong and rewarded.. Oh wait.. nerf'd and worth 2 ex now.. Get over it.. Go for Cospri, spend months optimizing, trading for currency, fire conversion gear, Izaro turmoils to make it strong.. Feel rewarded.. Oh wait.. nerf'd and for fucking what? I can cast cold spells with spell echo around 9 or 10 times a second and have them in a 6l!.. so why the fuck did you just cripple a huge investment 3l that hits up to ten times per second down to 4? It was already balanced.. now its shit.. you kill every fun build out there that people invest their time and effort into! Check it out.. Cospri's malice is 3 months old.. was heavily tested and balanced to begin with.. and you just fucked the entire build..again.. for NONSENSE? And you wonder why you're losing players like crazy? to grab a couple new ones every new league for a few weeks while the tried and true have had enough of the bullshit. Oh boohoo poor me right? A purple beyond league you have to rush to win.. Hey! I know!! I'll play BLADE VORTEX! Dumbasses!
Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Nov 29, 2016, 9:05:48 PM
I specifically remember what killed Blizzard's games for me is when they decided that "everything needs to be perfectly balanced". We want OP stuff, it's what makes the game fun - finding and playing with OP stuff. I was going to play blade flurry this season but now I don't even want to play that character, I might just go play the new Hearthstone expansion. I have been playing since beta and until today I was super hyped for Breach..this is the first time that I am legitimately disappointed.
"
Eshford wrote:
"
One more skill balance: All skills and gear that haven't been nerfed recently (within the last 4 patches) will be nerfed. All skills that haven't been buffed recently (elemental hit) will still not be buffed.

That's true. No words about skills like Spectral Throw, Vortex, Arc. This is so sad. Path of Exile now is completely a meta-based game.

I DON'T WANNA BE A META SLAVE!!!
WTB Mjollnir 5 chaos!
"
Blade Vortex has been refactored. Instead of separate hits for each active blade, the blades now increase the frequency at which all enemies in the radius take damage, and the amount of damage they take. The skill now has a base hit frequency of 600ms and has 10% increased hit rate per active blade. Its damage has been reduced by 30% at all levels and it deals 30% more damage per active blade.

I dont understand that completely.

So does that mean your "low-stacks" aoe clearing will be slightly worse, but boss killing even stronger. If u did same amount of damage per each stack just with more hits/ per blade, now you do more damage to whole area/ per stack and not depending how many blades enemy is getting hit by.

Anyone who can do the math?

ps. Are the skill duratin nodes now even more useful for it too?
Last edited by Putkiaivo on Nov 29, 2016, 9:10:03 PM
yawn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info