Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Steelgrey666 wrote:

Honestly GGG these patch notes for the truly first time honestly make me say fuck you.

LMAO IK THAT FEELING.
more golem updates then anything...ggg fail
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
VRF not affected by nerf hammer. Great :D
Hf :)
I pray for the day when Golems become meta.
Will we have legacy Grand Spectrums now, or is the 4% retroactive?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This is awesome!
I'm very disappointed in the Mjolner nerf, Mjolner has already been nerfed and beaten several times and in Atlas 2.4. Was there a good reason to nerf it AGAIN so soon? The reason is because mjolner is already very weak DPS wise. The DPS is only becoming acceptable with RF. With 250ms DPS is now absolute trash.
The DPS was already nerfed into the ground since they nerfed Juggernaut's unrelenting and 35% less damage while triggered from discharge.

Marauder Mjolner was very tanky that was the best thing about it. The DPS was only average at best with medium clear speed. Mjolner got screwed over by multiple factors in Atlas.
1) a lot more monsters have "resist elemental damage"
2) unrelenting nerf
3) 35% less damage to discharge while being triggered
4) no constant e.charges means not only lower damage but less tanky
5) lower triggerate on discharge
It was a blast playing Discharge Mjolner as Marauder.

Even sustain will be terrible, even with 10 endurance charges it will only have 4k healing per second which is terrible to facetank anything.

Really sad they killed off another reason to play Marauder or Mjolner.
Last edited by Ukkoclap on Nov 29, 2016, 8:57:33 PM
One more skill balance: All skills and gear that haven't been nerfed recently (within the last 4 patches) will be nerfed. All skills that haven't been buffed recently (elemental hit) will still not be buffed.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Nov 29, 2016, 8:55:26 PM
And blade vortex got buffed by 20% lol.... and pathfinder is still dumps on any other class. Great balances.
Boo nerf to Viridian Grand Spectrum. Soo expensive and rare, it should be more powerful than similarly priced rare jewels, and now I think it is not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info