Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

It's silly how little is done to balance, it's almost like just 1 person was on the balancing team working a parttime job at GGG.
For such a game as Path of Exile the balance changes should be about 3 pages long with this size of text on an A4.
Last edited by Tormented_Spirit on Nov 29, 2016, 8:53:39 PM
HIDE your legacy facebreakers, hide your grand spectrums because they #$#ping everything ELSE !!!!!
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Also thanks god Mjölner now weaker. Was too good.
Hello nerf train... there goes most of my main character builds D:

Why nerf discharge builds again? ridiculous!!
Last edited by SpheriaN on Nov 29, 2016, 8:59:08 PM
COC discharge is the only build i play OMG retards nurf it again why not directly remove the gems instead?
GGG ......HA HA HA HA HA,MALICE AND MJOLNER NERF? W T F IS THAT? JUST REMOVE EVERY ITEM AND SKILL RELATED TO COC FROM THE GAME,IT WILL BE EASIER!!!!!!!!!

JESUS..

RIP COC
RIP BV
RIP COC AGAIN

BUFF FU***** BORING TOTEM AND GOLEM....

WHAT A SHAME BOYZ.
"
xssarinx wrote:
Damn, I was hoping to see a buff to "fun factor" as in maybe fixing old skills that are massive piles of shit and a wasted drop.

No balance in terms of hp/es/armor/ev is a big let down.

Map mod changes are just fluff and another currency sink and another forced path to meta builds even more.

I sure hope breaches are fun as fuck, otherwise this a let down league.

Actually they did something with the mana regen and it was so hard to leech mana properly, or maybe it was always like this i don't know, but with the smothering mod? geeezus. It shouldn't be so hard to get done, specially since it can only roll in gloves, amulets, rings and jewels... taking up valuable slots.

But yeah, no life buffs, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Nov 29, 2016, 8:49:56 PM
Hype
Oh hi
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dominating blow being neglected Once again...

all it got was 2 waves of Nerfs resulting in 55% less minion damage

DB never got a 55% damage nerf, dude. just read the patch notes where it got hit and use your comprehension.
Last edited by weezamon on Nov 29, 2016, 8:51:12 PM
#Hype Can't wait
IGN: Flop_Prime | Scolded Last Breath Guide: /view-thread/1814068 | Twitch: /floptimus_prime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info