Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
Vendicator wrote:
"
Squrl wrote:
I specifically remember what killed Blizzard's games for me is when they decided that "everything needs to be perfectly balanced". We want OP stuff, it's what makes the game fun - finding and playing with OP stuff. I was going to play blade flurry this season but now I don't even want to play that character, I might just go play the new Hearthstone expansion. I have been playing since beta and until today I was super hyped for Breach..this is the first time that I am legitimately disappointed.

Exactly this. Most people want to grab a guide from the forum and wreck with a build that they find fun. All these nerfs are just making less and less builds end game viable and forcing people to play even fewer variations.

Perhaps you should learn the game so you can theorycraft on your own instead of ripping off other peoples builds?

Perhaps you should learn to fly...because his point sailed clearly over your head.

No amount of theorycrafting is gonna help, when only a small handful of builds are viable for end-game content.
Love these Scion Ascendant changes. Finally a buff this game needs! A shame it took them 6 months, but they got there.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
WTS Voll's Devotion, Agate Amulet 1ex xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance. This also includes minions that didn't have resistances previously, like wolves.

So Spectres now have 40% base from this buff, plus 30% from the gem buff by default? End game it wasn't a big deal, but for leveling this is MASSIVE. Thank you GGG.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Last edited by Juri on Nov 29, 2016, 9:26:19 PM
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Its clear to me, the people making game play decisions are NOT the ones playing the game.

The few players they listen to, are the handful of streamers that get advanced access to content.
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
What I'm trying to figure out is how people can, with a straight face, open a post with "OMG how could they nerf Mjolnir! It was so bad nobody even used it." And follow it up with "Now my Mjolnir build doesn't work!"

Given that at this point over half of the responses in this thread carry this sentiment, it stands to reason that actually a lot of people WERE using Mjolnir. If nobody used it, nobody would care so much about it being nerfed.

But the fact that the MAJORITY of this thread is people crying about it implies they were using it, abusing it, and were heavily invested in it remaining where it was. How do you not see the irony in saying "nobody even used it" in this context?

GGG knows exactly how many regularly played characters used it.

You can criticize a lot about these patch notes, but this is not one of those things.

Well you obviously don't have such a build so you don't know much about it.

Mjolner was NOT OP after 2.4. Some people played it (including me) because WE LIKE IT. Get it ? We like it ! Not because it's OP. If you want OP go make a BV pathfinder or whatever will be meta in 2.5. So there was NO REASON to nerf it especially this hard.

And we can criticize whatever we want. Not gonna ask your permission to do so.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hype!!!!
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
...and Pathfinder's still busted.
"
"
NessOnett8 wrote:
What I'm trying to figure out is how people can, with a straight face, open a post with "OMG how could they nerf Mjolnir! It was so bad nobody even used it." And follow it up with "Now my Mjolnir build doesn't work!"

Given that at this point over half of the responses in this thread carry this sentiment, it stands to reason that actually a lot of people WERE using Mjolnir. If nobody used it, nobody would care so much about it being nerfed.

But the fact that the MAJORITY of this thread is people crying about it implies they were using it, abusing it, and were heavily invested in it remaining where it was. How do you not see the irony in saying "nobody even used it" in this context?

GGG knows exactly how many regularly played characters used it.

You can criticize a lot about these patch notes, but this is not one of those things.

Well you obviously don't have such a build so you don't know much about it.

Mjolner was NOT OP after 2.4. Some people played it (including me) because WE LIKE IT. Get it ? We like it ! Not because it's OP. If you want OP go make a BV pathfinder or whatever will be meta in 2.5. So there was NO REASON to nerf it especially this hard.

And we can criticize whatever we want. Not gonna ask your permission to do so.

Random people being butthurt for no reason when you play something like coc discharge...like they know how much you have to work,especially in new league where you have to farm and trade pretty much non stop,and finally when you finalise the build it gets nerfed....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info