The Balance Team needs a shake-up

I already mentioned volatile as the only thing, you are also supposed to dodge the corpse explosion from bosses also, as stupid as the mechanic is.

The rest ..... none of it is one shot at 8k+ hp, none.

Now if you are expecting to be able to stand and facetank everyboss in this game without flinching, you are doing something wrong, sorry.

Arachnid nest boss is stupid against summoners, it's not even a matter of 8k or 15k buffer, just dont :// ( still not one shot though, doesn't matter there ).

Well I can't say for "Crassus", I have no idea what you're talking about ( wouldn't be one shot ).

"
allbusiness wrote:

But please do educate me on how to play this game considering you somehow believe that 5k hp is ok all the way up to red maps in HC.

Well, I could start to "teach" you what "educate" actually means, but you know .... what for ?

And yeah, if you're correctly geared and know the couple of things that you are supposed to dodge ( telegraphs ), yeah it's definitely enough.

in HC.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 1, 2016, 7:29:41 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
I already mentioned volatile as the only thing, you are also supposed to dodge the corpse explosion from bosses also, as stupid as the mechanic is.

The rest ..... none of it is one shot at 8k+ hp, none.

Now if you are expecting to be able to stand and facetank everyboss in this game without flinching, you are doing something wrong, sorry.

Arachnid nest boss is stupid against summoners, it's not even a matter of 8k or 15k buffer, just dont :// ( still not one shot though, doesn't matter there ).

Well I can't say for "Crassus", I have no idea what you're talking about ( wouldn't be one shot ).

"
allbusiness wrote:

But please do educate me on how to play this game considering you somehow believe that 5k hp is ok all the way up to red maps in HC.

Well, I could start to "teach" you what "educate" actually means, but you know .... what for ?

And yeah, if you're correctly geared and know the couple of things that you are supposed to dodge ( telegraphs ), yeah it's definitely enough.

in HC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IisR_0L5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFU4nbDAhs

at 1:20

Right.

And yes, first mate crastus fireballs overlapping will one shot you at 8k hp.

Continue displaying your massive ignorance. 'Dodge the corpse explosion' rofl

Last edited by allbusiness on Dec 1, 2016, 7:47:11 AM
That is going to be funny :

"
allbusiness wrote:

What don't you understand in the word "telegraphed" exactly ?

"
allbusiness wrote:

What don't you understand in "one", and what don't you understand in
"
Fruz wrote:

You seem so desperate that you cannot even read anymore lol, or mad maybe ?

Try again.

PS : and yes, knowing that there is something that can corpse explode a boss and not paying attention to it by clearing / checking before is really stupid, if you cannot avoid it, something is wrong .... not with the game, but with the way you play it.
As stupid as the mechanic is ( But I guess you could not read that properly either right ? ).

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:

"
allbusiness wrote:

in HC.

Not trying to get into this highly personalized attack-fest you two have going on but if you are serious Fruz about 5k health being enough in HC (up to red maps) then you are wrong.

It can certainly be done (all things are possible) and there are more than a few builds that will help you accomplish it (dual totem builds, ranged builds, etc) but it is not realistic to say 5k life is enough till 77 maps. Please note, I am assuming you aren't constantly rocking a full party with a specialized support character buffing you while nerfing your enemies into oblivion; I'm also assuming you aren't skipping 80% of the overtuned map bosses that will most assuredly 1-shot you. I know, I know "TELEGRAPHS" because the world is totally perfect and the game has never killed anyone standing outside of an attack then rubber-banded them back into said attack after they died, right? Saying things like "....supposed to dodge...." makes it sound like you have never successfully leveled on HC at all. Highest is an 80 there Fruz? So maybe 5k life isn't enough buddy.

Anyways, this is all going a little off-track. I'll help you both out:

A) Balance team is doing great work! I love their progress and continue to support the game through generous donations because I see real changes being made regularly that make my gaming experience better.

B) The "A" group is blind. Balance could only be worse if the team actively tried to screw it up. Each time the patch notes drop for a league I inwardly shudder at the thought of what they have botched this time around. I'v withdrawn my financial support till the game gets back on track.

You're basically either an A or B player - clearly there's some in-between areas in both categories but why quibble over how bad or how good the team does. They're basically either doing it right or doing it wrong; pick a side and state your case.
I ramped up to lvl 89 ( until I ripped myself stupidly on reflect ) with less than 5k life, only very few situations were actually dangerous since I was not being reckless.
Up to t11 I think, no need for higher tier at that level honestly.

Playing most map, basically not skipping anything, rerolling only very few maps, almost always runing my unid maps, blue or yellow. ( Hell I even ran the pumpkin unique map because I wanted to try it. I was glad not to be melee tho, especially there ).
And not, it wasn't luck, I just new what I was doing.
I also had nothing like godlike gear, I barely touched it since, it's my wander if you want to check it.

Now, if you are playing melee (actual melee, not AW), yeah you need more of it, but that's beside the point.
No one shot at this level that you cannot see coming, there just isn't, unless you one shot yourself on reflect or volatile, but you should actually see those coming ( as stupid as the mechanics might be ).

Now, if you are speaking about face-rolling for speed, you'll run into dangerous shit, no wonder, that's not how I play HC however.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 1, 2016, 11:42:17 AM
It doesn't need a shake-up, it needs to be replaced. Not a single life buff from these retards... I wonder if they play the same game as we or just stop playing at level 40 after beating Malachai in normal...
"
Draeil wrote:
It doesn't need a shake-up, it needs to be replaced. Not a single life buff from these retards... I wonder if they play the same game as we or just stop playing at level 40 after beating Malachai in normal...

Indeed. All they ever seem to think about is damage, never what is supposed to absorb that damage.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
Fruz wrote:
That is going to be funny :

"
allbusiness wrote:

What don't you understand in the word "telegraphed" exactly ?

"
allbusiness wrote:

What don't you understand in "one", and what don't you understand in
"
Fruz wrote:

You seem so desperate that you cannot even read anymore lol, or mad maybe ?

Try again.

PS : and yes, knowing that there is something that can corpse explode a boss and not paying attention to it by clearing / checking before is really stupid, if you cannot avoid it, something is wrong .... not with the game, but with the way you play it.
As stupid as the mechanic is ( But I guess you could not read that properly either right ? ).

Congrats, you've proven that you lost the argument by hurling insults at me. Try breaking 90 one day in HC before you say '5k hp is enough.'
"
allbusiness wrote:
Congrats, you've proven that you lost the argument by hurling insults at me. Try breaking 90 one day in HC before you say '5k hp is enough.'

lol!

I was expecting that you would be resorting to something like that at some point, because you cannot support your claim at all, I dared you to show me a situation fitting the conditions mentionned above and you are simply not capable of it.

And no, those were no insults, I was just pointing out your lack of reading compregension.

Try again.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 2, 2016, 2:19:15 AM
"
Try breaking 90 one day in HC before you say '5k hp is enough.'

Ive got to lvl 90 on 76 maps in darkshrine HC with 4.5k hp mara bino-critflicker. Unless RNJEsus screw you with volatile teleporting BS you are fine, but minmax+extraeledmg is out of question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info