Blade Flurry seems so broken I don't want to start playing it before nerf

some range reductions that's it?
Simply replace concentrated effect with increased area of effect to make blade flurry great again. A bit less damage of course.
"
adghar wrote:
"
Doesn't matter now. BF got gutted. Thanks nerf mongers, way to win PoE. One more skill that has become utterly useless for end game.

Big props man, keep it up. Maybe you guys can get EQ nerfed some more.

Done.

how is 3% less damage and a couple of ~15% area nerfs "gutted"?

did you misread Blade Vortex instead of Blade Flurry??????????

Because it's NOT all about the damage gawd, why do you guys struggle with that. A 16% reduction to AoE and a reduction to targeting range is a huge nerf. Why would you use a channeling skill on a ranged hero if you gotta run up to their face?

Forget it. Done. Apparently all you guys factor are the damage numbers, so whatever...
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Simply replace concentrated effect with increased area of effect to make blade flurry great again. A bit less damage of course.
"

Forget it. Done. Apparently all you guys factor are the damage numbers, so whatever...

Oh, so for you, ~15% Area of Effect penalty is gutted. OK.

(Thankfully, I've been playing with Blade Flurry level 1 and absolutely decimating content that poses significant challenge to Reave level 19, 20%, and Blade Flurry gains AoE with levels, which means I can switch to Blade Flurry level 16 and literally experience no nerf.)

I mean, maybe I'm the only one who thinks flipping out over ~15% AOE penalty is a little bit dramatic???
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"

(Thankfully, I've been playing with Blade Flurry level 1 and absolutely decimating content that poses significant challenge to Reave level 19, 20%, and Blade Flurry gains AoE with levels, which means I can switch to Blade Flurry level 16 and literally experience no nerf.)

I mean, maybe I'm the only one who thinks flipping out over ~15% AOE penalty is a little bit dramatic???

This.......
"
adghar wrote:
"

It's a 16.6% reduction to targeting range and a 14% reduction to AoE. FYI. Before you go full autismo.
Deliver pain exquisite
* Increased the range of all melee weapons. This is also a significant buff to the radius of Cyclone.

Wouldn't this also affect BF's range?
"
roetetoet wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
"

This.......

Assuming they dont nerf base melee skill aoe to compensate. And they will.

GGG wont allow lacerate and reave rapiers to be competitive.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
welp, bladeflurry SRS league it is
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 29, 2016, 9:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info