[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Impaired wrote:
I've found an improvement to your skill tree.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0WAAB8AQkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_Lgg1uT1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTLNQMFIpUlNUvVXgVmNYWlxAXGtd8l9qY0Nkr2qMa9tsCGwLbRltbG9XcFJ1_X_GglOESIRvhMWGroo4jAuNgY_Bj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtMW1SLjZuXy-isGgwcXDOsNtyBTK08_p0B_Q0NW51gfXz9lb2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv99f5NzsNRnGDCWBDbj2-gAeZEJIyMkyOWfCEorxv2YYAAAAAAA==

I took out the dual wield nodes at the top of the witch tree, and specced down to the jewel in the scion tree. Same amount of skill points.

On your tree those 5 points give 16% atk speed, 20% physical damage

My tree you get 15% atk speed and a jewel. So as long as your jewel can beat 1% attack speed and 20% physical (which it can easily), this tree should be better.

Only downside is you lose the 20 dexterity which you may have needed for skill gems, not sure about that.

The 20 dex is actually used for accuracy, it provides you with 40 flat accuracy (which is needed for this build). The plan was to actually complete the wheel with two more points (when I level up) to get the additional 8% attack speed. So in the end-game, the tree that I have is technically more optimal. Unless you can find a jewel with stats out of this world. However, you can make any changes you'd like to your tree based on what you have (gear/jewels...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 5, 2016, 5:42:04 PM
"
"
Impaired wrote:

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0WAAB8AQkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_Lgg1uT1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTLNQMFIpUlNUvVXgVmNYWlxAXGtd8l9qY0Nkr2qMa9tsCGwLbRltbG9XcFJ1_X_GglOESIRvhMWGroo4jAuNgY_Bj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtMW1SLjZuXy-isGgwcXDOsNtyBTK08_p0B_Q0NW51gfXz9lb2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv99f5NzsNRnGDCWBDbj2-gAeZEJIyMkyOWfCEorxv2YYAAAAAAA==

I took out the dual wield nodes at the top of the witch tree, and specced down to the jewel in the scion tree. Same amount of skill points.

My tree you get 15% atk speed and a jewel. So as long as your jewel can beat 1% attack speed and 20% physical (which it can easily), this tree should be better.

Only downside is you lose the 20 dexterity which you may have needed for skill gems, not sure about that.

The 20 dex is actually used for accuracy, it provides you with 40 flat accuracy (which is needed for this build). The plan was to actually complete the wheel with two more points (when I level up) to get the additional 8% attack speed. So in the end-game, the tree that I have is technically more optimal. Unless you can find a jewel with stats out of this world. However, you can make any changes you'd like to your tree based on what you have (gear/jewels...etc).

Well there are three 4% attack speed nodes at the start of the shadow tree, so you can still take those in the next 2 levels even if you take the scion jewel. Plus to be honest 40 accuracy is such a small amount. If you socketed a jewel identical to your Loath Delirium, you'd end up with more accuracy, and 34% atk speed vs 16% atk speed 20% phys. Considering those phys rolls don't double dip with poison, the attack speed would be more valuable.

Edit: Even a 3 mod jewel would give more dps I think
IGN: Impair
Last edited by Impaired on Dec 5, 2016, 6:25:30 PM
"
Impaired wrote:
"
"
Impaired wrote:

Well there are three 4% attack speed nodes at the start of the shadow tree, so you can still take those in the next 2 levels even if you take the scion jewel. Plus to be honest 40 accuracy is such a small amount. If you socketed a jewel identical to your Loath Delirium, you'd end up with more accuracy, and 34% atk speed vs 16% atk speed 20% phys. Considering those phys rolls don't double dip with poison, the attack speed would be more valuable.

Edit: Even a 3 mod jewel would give more dps I think

95 to 100 is 5 skill points which will all go into attack speed (including the three 4% attack speed nodes at the start of the tree). Also, 40 accuracy is quite a bit. We need every drop of accuracy on the tree (and gear). Still more efficient than taking the jewel path, unless, you can find (or craft) a jewel with godlike stats to give us all the stats we are losing (including the 40 accuracy).

Spending our target 7 points (current tree):
24% attack speed
20% physical damage
20 dex (40 FLAT accuracy, not %. We need as much flat accuracy as possible)

Find a jewel (spend 7 points with your current tree) that will cover the above.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 5, 2016, 6:52:16 PM
a question, how reach that insane dps in tooltip ? im using binos and a regular gear i have 3.5k dps

tooltip, i see all blade flury build with screens to 50k+ tooltip dps , what im doing wrong to that

insane diff?
how do you have so much dps in the tool tip ? i have 3k dps basically, although i think i kill ok no problems there, i'm thinking of using the amulet Marylene's Fallacy, the one with 200+ crit multiplier and also culling strike, would that be a good idea? Unchained if you could check out my character, my profile is public, i bet you are very busy but if you could take the time, char name Mad_Escaflowne

thanks in advance.
Last edited by MadLaneX on Dec 5, 2016, 9:05:45 PM
"
95 to 100 is 5 skill points which will all go into attack speed (including the three 4% attack speed nodes at the start of the tree). Also, 40 accuracy is quite a bit. We need every drop of accuracy on the tree (and gear). Still more efficient than taking the jewel path, unless, you can find (or craft) a jewel with godlike stats to give us all the stats we are losing (including the 40 accuracy).

Spending our target 7 points (current tree):
24% attack speed
20% physical damage
20 dex (40 FLAT accuracy, not %. We need as much flat accuracy as possible)

Find a jewel (spend 7 points with your current tree) that will cover the above.

If we're talking only 7 points, then the scion jewel + two 4% atk speed nodes at start of shadow tree gives:
23% attack speed
Jewel Socket

e.g. A 3 mod jewel with say 16% physical damage, 8% attack speed, 14% accuracy would make it:
31% attack speed
16% phys
14% accuracy

(I know its %accuracy, but I'm quite sure 14% accuracy beats 40 flat accuracy. Again, 40 accuracy is nice but is really quite a tiny amount considering you get 300+ on gear rolls.)

And that's a pretty average 3 mod jewel. You could get a much better one with minion damage instead for the double dipping, or just pure attack speed and accuracy, since %phys isn't that good of a stat.

Edit: Maybe you don't realize that you get 15% attack speed from Harrier and the two 3% nodes from traveling to the scion jewel.
IGN: Impair
If Dex is so good, what about this?

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0WGAB8AQkNfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYV1xXtFf0WvxslIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwosvy4INbk9X0X0RwZJUUmxSxxLrkyzUDBSKVJTVL1V4FZjWFpcQF3yX2pjQ2Svaoxr22wIbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9f8aCU4RvhMWGroo4jAuNgY_Bj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrsNi0DLTFtUi42bl8vorBoMHFwzrIFMrTz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9fP2Vvb591I4tXpAuq662PsGOyw7UHviO_r8NXxivLh9W_5N1fJN4Om6yymNAo3Zn5ZRnGDCWBDbj2-gAeZEJIyMkyOWfCEorxv2YYAAAAAAA==

Same question as everybody else. How come our tooltip DPS is approximately 3k to 6k while Caturai is at 100k?
"
iDeeps wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:
wonder if I should switch to shield but even so I'm only at 4k es :/ what level are you?
I just keep getting rekted

Im sitting at 84, i was at 6k while dual wielding, but ofcourse dropping dualwielding nodes and picking up the shield nodes just below the claw wheel and two more ES 6% nodes.

hey ideeps hows your build going imma swich to shield and take the shield nodes u change anyyhing recently?
I did again Shaper after 2.5 patch, too much dmg hehe, but not deathless, but possible if you know mechanics^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info