[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

What you make against Mana Problems? I cant run HoA, Hatred and Discipline :((( only HoA and Hatred
How are you getting enough dps while leveling?
I got a 250pdps sword. Level 16 BF. 4L included aoe. Auras Hatred+HoA. 1h + shield.
But i am sitting at 1k dps total...
I know i have to get some flat phys on gear to get some more dps, but atm i cant see me having enough dps to get going in maps?
Some advice to get more dmg? More phys passives?
Last edited by DarkerTimes on Dec 5, 2016, 10:24:42 AM
"
DarkerTimes wrote:
How are you getting enough dps while leveling?
I got a 250pdps sword. Level 16 BF. 4L included aoe. Auras Hatred+HoA. 1h + shield.
But i am sitting at 1k dps total...
I know i have to get some flat phys on gear to get some more dps, but atm i cant see me having enough dps to get going in maps?
Some advice to get more dmg? More phys passives?

Try to learn to do 6 stack bladeflurry hits in rapid succession. Try to get a carry through labyrinth for the toxic delivery
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Hi there :) i am a very very new player just started yesterday or something, i had to look up lots of things like abreviations etc did lotta research on builds and i liked your build the most. However as i mentioned i am very new to the game so is this build good for 1v1 pvp end-game? And also what build COULD be the best build for 1v1 pvp, end-game, with unlimited-budget? İ just want to be like a god with end-game build and with all the best gears i could get. Also i like how you answer all the questions and you do awesome job thanks :) .
hi there ! great build love it !

How you choose Ascendancy point ? 1st way to toxic delivery or wait for this way ?

ty and Good luck all =)
"
k4ptan wrote:
Hi there :) i am a very very new player just started yesterday or something, i had to look up lots of things like abreviations etc did lotta research on builds and i liked your build the most. However as i mentioned i am very new to the game so is this build good for 1v1 pvp end-game? And also what build COULD be the best build for 1v1 pvp, end-game, with unlimited-budget? İ just want to be like a god with end-game build and with all the best gears i could get. Also i like how you answer all the questions and you do awesome job thanks :) .

PvP is a whole new (or old?) beast. This build was made mainly for PvE. Path of Exile is mostly PvE oriented. Ranged (i.e. bow/casters) characters are preferred in PvP where their range can exceed your screen distance.

However, if you still wish to try this build you can make it with a budget build (i'm using a budget build right now in Hardcore). It's a flexible build and you can end up going claw/shield and all ES gear, this will give you more tankiness and you'll still do decent damage (the tree will need to be modified for a claw/shield combo).

"
mitenayo wrote:
hi there ! great build love it !

How you choose Ascendancy point ? 1st way to toxic delivery or wait for this way ?

ty and Good luck all =)

Go with Deadily Infusion, critical chance is extremely important.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 5, 2016, 2:27:10 PM
Thank you very much brother, you are very helpful to the new players too :) thanks..
I also went this build being a very new player(I only played like 2 weeks when game got released). I got to say I am having much trouble. I am level 66 but feel utterly squishy and my dps leaves to be desired. I am farming the first area in act 4 merciless. Goes quite ... slow.

I am beginning to think maybe going double claw was not such a good idea as it seems this build needs those 2 uniques which I am probably never going to get.

Do claws get % phy on them or are claws really the weakest weapons in game?I noticed all other weapons get 20-150%'ish phy or spell damages etc... I've never seen a strong claw.

I am really trying to get a grip of this game but no matter what I do my char never seems to improve. Maybe level 66 is still too low to actually loot any gear that will actually make a difference?
"
slowcow wrote:
I also went this build being a very new player(I only played like 2 weeks when game got released). I got to say I am having much trouble. I am level 66 but feel utterly squishy and my dps leaves to be desired. I am farming the first area in act 4 merciless. Goes quite ... slow.

I am beginning to think maybe going double claw was not such a good idea as it seems this build needs those 2 uniques which I am probably never going to get.

Do claws get % phy on them or are claws really the weakest weapons in game?I noticed all other weapons get 20-150%'ish phy or spell damages etc... I've never seen a strong claw.

I am really trying to get a grip of this game but no matter what I do my char never seems to improve. Maybe level 66 is still too low to actually loot any gear that will actually make a difference?

I've also went for this build as first and I must say it does the job but earnings with this are quite small and going into CI will be hard, cause CI gear went skihigh in prices, so I will save my char and earn some currency with other build, but I will definitely give it a shot later.
Last edited by DieMesser on Dec 5, 2016, 5:40:56 PM
@zabosnu hey dudes, from what source except the ascendancy - Unstable Infusion (10% change to gain a Power Charge on non-Critical Strike) does this build get the Power Charges ? dont see any gem or curse ;/ thanks for your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info