[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Is it mandatory to go those 2 claws in particular? Can you go a combination of Touch of Anguish + Rive/Essentia Sanguis. Aren't they with higher DPS?
why not melee phys dmg on full life?
Hi, I tried this build with dual wielding scourges and I also tried it with 350 pdps single wield dagger + es shield.

All my stats seemed better with the dagger variaton. The only thing higher was leech using the claws. What could I be missing ? I also dont understand why you say you get MORE phys dmg and attack speed while dual wielding the claws, when all I see on the tree is INCREASES to these stats, not MORE multipliers.
I'd get two bino's less dps but higher crit. chance even crit. multi.
Also easier to afford.

Enables you to drop crit. strikes gem for another more multiplier.

Also.. i would really work on defensive. Not even 7k is really bad.

Best Blade Flurry Build? A daring title Lol
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Nov 20, 2016, 4:02:16 AM
Hi,

Do you need the Voidheart ring as you have got Noxious strikes ?
Really cool to see, love the fact it is claws based. Claws need some major love.
Only problem I can see though is that don't you need to have minions spawned and to get hit for the increased damage? Or do the claws not work that way?
The Scourge Terror Claw - 70 lvl that they used to
make leveling pls )))
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Nov 20, 2016, 9:36:43 AM
"
josedinarte wrote:
Looks really strong, but seems kill or die to me. I've payed attention to your videos, and you had to dodge basically every single skill from bosses. Have you tryed raise your ES pool with a good spell damage and crit chance shield, and try facetank them counting on leech? Wondering if you loose to much dps doing that.

He tends to do high dps builds. Like his chaos storm build which i tried myself having the currency in std, equipping 21/20 gems and still being a glass cannon. It can be done but if you looking for something more balanced and dont want to get frustrated dying to shit every 5 secs dont follow this 100%. Theres better options with Varunastra + Shield.
"
"
beldako wrote:
Hi, I tried this build with dual wielding scourges and I also tried it with 350 pdps single wield dagger + es shield.

All my stats seemed better with the dagger variaton. The only thing higher was leech using the claws. What could I be missing ? I also dont understand why you say you get MORE phys dmg and attack speed while dual wielding the claws, when all I see on the tree is INCREASES to these stats, not MORE multipliers.

The increased damage the Scourge gives double dips, so it gives 140% increased damage on the initial hit, then it increases the poison damage (which is based off the initial hit which did 140% increased damage) by an additional 140%.

This leads to DPS that is much higher than what is shown on the tooltip, I do 5k damage/hit and then 37.3k damage with poison. The dagger version will do more initial damage, but since the extra damage from critting doesn't affect poison, it won't boost it.

Can you explain more? Im probably dumb but i dont get it. I mean where is the doubledipping comming from exactly and why is it not there for daggers.

Edit: finally got it. nvm :D
Last edited by beldako on Nov 20, 2016, 2:49:31 PM
"
psihpesh wrote:
Is it mandatory to go those 2 claws in particular? Can you go a combination of Touch of Anguish + Rive/Essentia Sanguis. Aren't they with higher DPS?

Overall, no they are not better. The Scourge claws increase your global damage by 140% (physical, poison, bleed). This is the main reason why the claws were chosen for this build.

"
why not melee phys dmg on full life?

We are low-life, not on full life. However, if you go CI (as explained in the guide) you can use melee physical damage on full life support.

"
Utal wrote:
Hi,

Do you need the Voidheart ring as you have got Noxious strikes ?

You don't "need" it, but it is optimal (for damage) because it will pretty much guarantee that every single hit causes poison and bleed.

"
Zac89 wrote:
Really cool to see, love the fact it is claws based. Claws need some major love.
Only problem I can see though is that don't you need to have minions spawned and to get hit for the increased damage? Or do the claws not work that way?

No, you don't need any minions. The mechanic activates as soon as "you" hit any mob, and thus you gain 140% increased global damage (initial physical hit increased and also double dips on poison and bleed).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 20, 2016, 2:35:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info