[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Thanks for the update, i tried to see if i could find that information somewhere but i didn't... Also if you could update the order of the links for the gems for either CI and LL would be cool. Want to get a 4 link now but i don't rly know if i should go with IAOE or Inc Crit. Still going with a hybrid life + es
so I changed up my gear a bit trying to use abyss but I don't have enough strength and looking at your gear neather do you so I dunno how u can wear it am I missing something? I just took 3 points from the tree to get addiotn 30 str that's the only way I can wear the helm I mean yes I can try to get a str on a ring or sumthing but I checked over your gear and none of it has str on it what am I missing?

also for cwdt setup what should be the levels I see u run 11 and a lvl 1 immortal call is that right?
Last edited by bladeofurry on Dec 7, 2016, 12:03:59 AM
"
No, you are not understanding. The 3 attack speed nodes are picked in both trees. I'm asking you to spend 7 points (without touching the 3 attack speed nodes at the beginning) AND get a jewel to cover the stats we lose. And SHOW me a jewel (link it) that will cover the stats that we lose, i don't have such a jewel you speak of. If you truly believe you can get better stats, then it shouldn't be a problem making the character and linking it right? There is a HUGE difference between theorycrafting it and actually putting it together, you not only have to balance the entire tree (and jewels) but you also have to balance the gear (i.e. Stats requirement, resistances). I repeat, flat accuracy is extremely important. Also, with my current setup 40 FLAT accuracy provides me with more overall accuracy. Make the tree (with your jewel, LINKED) that will cover the stats we lose below. You are stuck on attack speed while losing accuracy and damage.

Spending our target 7 points (current tree):
24% attack speed
20% physical damage
20 dex (40 FLAT accuracy, not %. We need as much flat accuracy as possible)

OK, sorry, I understand what you meant now by the 7 points. This tree:
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAQEWAAB-AQkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_Lgg1uT1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTLNQMFIpUlNUvVXgVmNYWlxAXGtd8l9qY0Nkr2qMa9tsCGwLbRltbG9XcFJ1_X_GglOESIRvhMWGroo4jAuNgY_Bj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtMW1SLjZuXy-isGgwcXDOsNtyBTK08_p0B_Q0NW51gfXz9lb2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv99f5NzsNRnGDCWBDbj2-gAOWOygHmRCSMjJMjlnwhKK8b9mGAAAAAAA=

7 points:
22% attack speed
5 dex (10 flat accuracy)
Jewel

Again considering stat importance, %physical isnt that good since no double dip. 14% minion dmg is therefore better than 20% phys. http://puu.sh/sGXi5/bcae230343.png this jewel is pretty shitty in all honesty, but to keep to the exact stats it's ideal.

7 points:
27% attack speed
14% minion damage
21 dex (42 flat accuracy)

My point being, even a super mediocre jewel (as linked above) will beat or be even with your setup.
Then on top of that, if you can afford a 4 mod jewel, it becomes much better (but not necessary).

I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to help. If you still think this tree is worse then that's fine, I will drop the subject.

IGN: Impair
i for one appreciate ur theory crafting, nothing wrong with trying to make the build better

lookd at the jewel slot that ur refering too
and the nodes that we take instead

and i think the the jewel slot could be indeed better
with a very good jewel

i for one will def go for that jewel slot, and skip the one that gives % mana on the way to the jewel slot

seems i have to stay with the hybrid life/es nodes, not sure if theres a more efficent way to get up to ci

anyways keep it up, will try to be more constructive here too, now that i got my basic setup done

btw @op appreciate the guide, stream enjoyed ur cat stuff hehe

lvl 83, dps 4.5k in ho, around 7-8k buffd
Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 7, 2016, 4:03:18 AM
Last edited by agvdovin on Dec 7, 2016, 4:01:52 AM
"
agvdovin wrote:

your tree looks the same as his am I missing something? lol
"
Rufnet wrote:
i for one appreciate ur theory crafting, nothing wrong with trying to make the build better

lookd at the jewel slot that ur refering too
and the nodes that we take instead

and i think the the jewel slot could be indeed better
with a very good jewel

i for one will def go for that jewel slot, and skip the one that gives % mana on the way to the jewel slot

seems i have to stay with the hybrid life/es nodes, not sure if theres a more efficent way to get up to ci

anyways keep it up, will try to be more constructive here too, now that i got my basic setup done

btw @op appreciate the guide, stream enjoyed ur cat stuff hehe

lvl 83, dps 4.5k in ho, around 7-8k buffd
Gear
Spoiler

is rive better then my claw?
for that i would have to know exactly how valueable attackspeed rly is

op seems to stacckd it alot, at over 8 aps
myself iam at 5.5

anyways id use a rive and ur claw depending whats ur offhand is

actually i think u where using shield

just hard to tell how valueable the extra bleed dmg+ perma bleed is,
dont think its that crazy, the bleed mod itself
more the fact that u get a way higher chance to poisen stuff from asc class
due mobs beeing bleeded after ur first hit

so my final word would say short fights, ur claw is better
the more dragd out they get the better rive would be.

"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
agvdovin wrote:

he took the 4% attackspeed nodes instead of 10% phys at the top left to mid wheel

the 10/10% phys 12% attackspeed wheel witch areaish

rest is the same, not sure what hes refering to either. nor id trade aps 8 aps vs 20% phys

Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 7, 2016, 5:41:03 AM
weird when I click his tree and your tree same tree comes up hm any idea how I can get the str to wear the abyss I had to spend 4 points down south to get the 30+ str node :/ heres my gear atm

oh also the cwdt levels? 11 for cwdt and level 1 for ic is that right?
Last edited by bladeofurry on Dec 7, 2016, 6:39:39 AM
"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
agvdovin wrote:

try making some str on ur diamond ring maybe?
worse case buy a jewel with some str
mostly easy to get 3 stat jewels with some str

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info