[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

This is not a build for new players, one of the most difficult and gear dependant builds I have never played.

Dont use it for new leagues.
IGN: _Naroa_
"
Impaired wrote:
"
95 to 100 is 5 skill points which will all go into attack speed (including the three 4% attack speed nodes at the start of the tree). Also, 40 accuracy is quite a bit. We need every drop of accuracy on the tree (and gear). Still more efficient than taking the jewel path, unless, you can find (or craft) a jewel with godlike stats to give us all the stats we are losing (including the 40 accuracy).

Spending our target 7 points (current tree):
24% attack speed
20% physical damage
20 dex (40 FLAT accuracy, not %. We need as much flat accuracy as possible)

Find a jewel (spend 7 points with your current tree) that will cover the above.

If we're talking only 7 points, then the scion jewel + two 4% atk speed nodes at start of shadow tree gives:
23% attack speed
Jewel Socket

e.g. A 3 mod jewel with say 16% physical damage, 8% attack speed, 14% accuracy would make it:
31% attack speed
16% phys
14% accuracy

(I know its %accuracy, but I'm quite sure 14% accuracy beats 40 flat accuracy. Again, 40 accuracy is nice but is really quite a tiny amount considering you get 300+ on gear rolls.)

And that's a pretty average 3 mod jewel. You could get a much better one with minion damage instead for the double dipping, or just pure attack speed and accuracy, since %phys isn't that good of a stat.

Edit: Maybe you don't realize that you get 15% attack speed from Harrier and the two 3% nodes from traveling to the scion jewel.

No, you are not understanding. The 3 attack speed nodes are picked in both trees. I'm asking you to spend 7 points (without touching the 3 attack speed nodes at the beginning) AND get a jewel to cover the stats we lose. And SHOW me a jewel (link it) that will cover the stats that we lose, i don't have such a jewel you speak of. If you truly believe you can get better stats, then it shouldn't be a problem making the character and linking it right? There is a HUGE difference between theorycrafting it and actually putting it together, you not only have to balance the entire tree (and jewels) but you also have to balance the gear (i.e. Stats requirement, resistances). I repeat, flat accuracy is extremely important. Also, with my current setup 40 FLAT accuracy provides me with more overall accuracy. Make the tree (with your jewel, LINKED) that will cover the stats we lose below. You are stuck on attack speed while losing accuracy and damage.

Spending our target 7 points (current tree):
24% attack speed
20% physical damage
20 dex (40 FLAT accuracy, not %. We need as much flat accuracy as possible)

"
MadLaneX wrote:
how do you have so much dps in the tool tip ? i have 3k dps basically, although i think i kill ok no problems there, i'm thinking of using the amulet Marylene's Fallacy, the one with 200+ crit multiplier and also culling strike, would that be a good idea? Unchained if you could check out my character, my profile is public, i bet you are very busy but if you could take the time, char name Mad_Escaflowne

thanks in advance.

I'm not able to see your character, make sure your character screen is enabled.

"
Max515 wrote:
If Dex is so good, what about this?

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0WGAB8AQkNfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYV1xXtFf0WvxslIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwosvy4INbk9X0X0RwZJUUmxSxxLrkyzUDBSKVJTVL1V4FZjWFpcQF3yX2pjQ2Svaoxr22wIbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9f8aCU4RvhMWGroo4jAuNgY_Bj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrsNi0DLTFtUi42bl8vorBoMHFwzrIFMrTz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9fP2Vvb591I4tXpAuq662PsGOyw7UHviO_r8NXxivLh9W_5N1fJN4Om6yymNAo3Zn5ZRnGDCWBDbj2-gAeZEJIyMkyOWfCEorxv2YYAAAAAAA==

Yes, 30dex will give you 60 accuracy which is a decent bump. You should always (ALWAYS) min/max your tree based on the gear that you have. If getting that 30dex node is most optimal, then go for it.

"
Wrinkly wrote:
Same question as everybody else. How come our tooltip DPS is approximately 3k to 6k while Caturai is at 100k?

Compare your build with the Guide (gear, tree, links) and you'll see what you are missing. If you have the same gear/tree listed (including Abyssus) then you'll hit 100k.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 6, 2016, 8:38:46 AM
"

you can now, all the hide options are off needs to work, and thx for taking the time :)
"
MadLaneX wrote:
"

you can now, all the hide options are off needs to work, and thx for taking the time :)

Here are the issues that I see:
1. You only have a 5-link (huge damage loss)
2. You don't have any critical chance (or crit multi) on your rings/amulet).
3. Critical strike chance support is a must in your 6-link (or 5-link), you have to have enough critical strike chance to make the build work decently.
4. Flat accuracy is important, you need flat accuracy on your gear.
5. You are missing a few nodes on the tree (i.e. Dark Arts).
6. The Abyssus helmet will also provide a huge damage boost.

If you fix the above, your damage will increase drastically. Also, be sure to check your damage with conc effect and all the other buffs that I've listed in the guide.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 6, 2016, 8:16:09 AM
"
"
MadLaneX wrote:
"

Here are the issues that I see:
1. You only have a 5-link (huge damage loss)
2. You don't have any critical chance (or crit multi) on your rings/amulet).
3. Critical strike chance support is a must in your 6-link (or 5-link), you have to have enough critical strike chance to make the build work decently.
4. Flat accuracy is important, you need flat accuracy on your gear.
5. You are missing a few nodes on the tree (i.e. Dark Arts).
6. The Abyssus helmet will also provide a huge damage boost.

If you fix the above, your damage will increase drastically. Also, be sure to check your damage with conc effect and all the other buffs that I've listed in the guide.

ok thanks a lot, 6L is expensive right now and didn't find any good ones, guess first thing will try to get more crit chance, the Dark Arts node i'm going there, had to put some in ES to keep myself more alive, and also accuracy since i only have 86% chance to hit, ok it will be hard to find the gear but thanks for the help you are amazing :)
Curious if you have noticed attack speed not increasing paper dps? Running with league character 8% AS node gives 0-1 paper dps increase, attack time is currently 0.19 sec. Thoughts?
What order should i level my ascendancy tree?
What would be a better replacement for Scourge for league starter? Rive or Touch of Anguish?
"
RohacPT wrote:

I would also really want to know this.
"
slowcow wrote:
"
RohacPT wrote:

I would also really want to know this.

I've answered this question a few times in this thread. Since not everyone reads every post, I've decided to update the tree section with the answer.

"
severinopt wrote:
What would be a better replacement for Scourge for league starter? Rive or Touch of Anguish?

I would go with Rive.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 6, 2016, 7:33:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info