Nothing wrong with Blade Flurry, it's not OP it just doesn't suck like typical melee

"
Legatus1982 wrote:

If the skill were performing up to par the top brackets would match its selection overall, but that isn't what we see.

#2 level 100 breach hardcore is BF, and he ripped at level 93 to DD because of a stupid mistake, with delayed him considerably ( and he has not been carried, he was the carry ).
That, for example means nothing to you ?

The skill is still pretty fucking strong.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 20, 2016, 10:35:44 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

If the skill were performing up to par the top brackets would match its selection overall, but that isn't what we see.

#2 level 100 breach hardcore is BF, and he ripped at level 93 to DD because of a stupid mistake, with delayed him considerably ( and he has not been carried, he was the carry ).

ROFL

[Removed by Support] Etup was getting mass carried to even make the push from where he was to #2. There were a dozen people feeding him maps, clearing maps for him with Vaal Spark, etc. all on top of having a support. #1 was soloing the entire game until 99 when he heard the whole fucking crew showed up.

Not to mention Etup got significant brodeals only streamers ever get.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Dec 20, 2016, 12:02:36 PM
I guess that you haven't actually watched any of his stream and are just pulling whatever out of wherever, not surprising.

"ROFL"
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 20, 2016, 11:58:28 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
I guess that you haven't actually watched any of his stream and are just pulling whatever out of wherever, not surprising.

"ROFL"

Really? Is that why Etup gave Havoc a pair of Skyforths while they were partying? Because Etup was the one carrying?

Not to mention it was confirmed by Realyn on Reddit that Etup was getting heavily carried by a dozen people. Do continue commenting on HC when you have yet to make it past 80. You don't suddenly make the jump from 8 to 2 in literally a span of the day by yourself. That's simply not fucking possible.
Last edited by allbusiness on Dec 20, 2016, 12:23:12 PM
One more "I don't know what I'm talking about so I pull random stuff out of my ***" line in there, good job, you feel good about it ?

Of course he had people giving him maps, and of course he was also trading, captain obvious is here I see.
And yeah, if he already did have a pair of skyforth ( because he has been using it until the end ), nothing amazing in giving one that he does not need ( because he was rich already ) to a guy giving him a hand, it's called common sense, if both people are stronger, it's more efficient, captain obvious again !

This is not a solo self found ladder, wake up.

But keep rambling about how unfair the game is and how his main skill was shit as hell and everybody else did all the job, please do keep rambling, it's entertaining at least.

I actually tried it as league starter and even after improving my equipment somewhat it performs subpar IMO. I could have spent nothing on some builds and had faster clearing speed.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I actually tried it as league starter and even after improving my equipment somewhat it performs subpar IMO. I could have spent nothing on some builds and had faster clearing speed.

Your terrible left hand weapon cuts your dps, like by quiiite a bit imo.
You would be better using Lavianga's mace or some other 1H that are not compatible with BF.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 20, 2016, 1:07:03 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

The total population of players is about 20-30% bf, if you believe those weapon stats. 10% minimum but you can run the math on It.

If it were performing up to par there would be 10+ bf chars in the top 50. There aren't.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 20, 2016, 4:41:39 PM
GGG clear speed over fun, that all GGG and most of the community are doing, and to be honest it boring as hell, since when is going around with false sense of diversity and just straight up OP meta builds and only caring about clear speed fun? look guys think about it, have none of you not notice once you get mapping how trivial it gets? its not about fun or skills or a hard encounter, its about how fast can i kill the bosses and clear maps, this creates problems, many many problems, no longer is 'skill" required just follow a meta OP build clear everything rinse repeat till you are bored quit wait for new temp league , i mean hell 8 or 9 out 10 times by time your level 70 or so your build is working or not, and if its meta and u already have the core items at this point.

"farming currancys" becomes mundane pointless task of nothing, think about peeps, to what point do u need 100ex 1000 chaos orbs and 20 tabs of unies, stupidly retardly pointless of wealth of nothing that just goes back to standard thats exactly what the problem with clear speed and meta builds, you lose the motivation fast and quickly once you have the core items, bam in grand scheme you finished your PoE character and mapping is a pathetic form of end game, and PoE community eat it like its chocolate covered crap, mmm so nom nom, point is there needs be more of a reason to promote slowing down for specific end game content, i always said and always will say it, PoE may not be a MMORPG, but it sure as hell will benifit for party focus content, that requires synergy of builds to overcome the encounter, this will mean no longer are people clear speeding or acting like OP meta morons sheeps, no that means build diversity becomes a thing, where people band together with there guilds to take on content that "clear speed king' would get rekted at.
"
Fruz wrote:
One more "I don't know what I'm talking about so I pull random stuff out of my ***" line in there, good job, you feel good about it ?

Of course he had people giving him maps, and of course he was also trading, captain obvious is here I see.
And yeah, if he already did have a pair of skyforth ( because he has been using it until the end ), nothing amazing in giving one that he does not need ( because he was rich already ) to a guy giving him a hand, it's called common sense, if both people are stronger, it's more efficient, captain obvious again !

This is not a solo self found ladder, wake up.

But keep rambling about how unfair the game is and how his main skill was shit as hell and everybody else did all the job, please do keep rambling, it's entertaining at least.

That's why #1 solo'd all the way to 99 and was shitting all over Etup's exp gain despite having a Headhunter and Skyforths, and that was without a Doryanis. Until Etup started having people literally carry him in maps, he was well behind of #1 by a significant amount of exp, and did not close the gap until people were helping him. That should speak volumes as to honestly how Blade Flurry is really not as good as you make it out to be.

The only reason why Realyn stopped playing solo was because he saw all of Etups boys were helping him close the gap to catch him, thus why he equipped all EXP items and had people carry him towards the end (and he was already like a 1/2 way to 100 already on his own). Otherwise, if it was just Realyn and support vs Etup and his support, Realyn was way out clearing him.

You should seriously honestly stop talking about game balance, stop talking about HC ladders, and whether something is good or not because you literally have 0 experience in red maps in HC, you have no semblance of how to actually play the game in HC as evidenced to the fact that you cannot level past 80 without dying in HC, which isn't even hard to do. You keep talking like you actually have any true experience running any endgame content, when you don't. I_NO who has like four times as much experience as I do and probably like 10x my wealth just told you Blade Flurry is awful for the amount you invest in it, and Realyn was CRUSHING Etup until Etup called out all his friends to help him out to catch Realyn, and that was with Etup having BiS Boots/Belt and probably near BiS Dagger in HC at the time.
Last edited by allbusiness on Dec 20, 2016, 5:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info