[2.6] Pure Chaos (CI BV Occultist Obliteration) Shaper & Uber Atziri

Do you have an idea of what the build would look like if I didn't want to invest in a dying sun? Would I remove some of the flask nodes and move towards the templar tree for the AOE?
Thanks for the build. It's been incredibly fun to play this league, especially in breaches. I decided to just stick with life instead of going CI so I could use Cospri's Will. The clear speed is insane, and DPS on bosses is also pretty damn good.

My gear:

My passive tree
"
Romeo345 wrote:
Do you have an idea of what the build would look like if I didn't want to invest in a dying sun? Would I remove some of the flask nodes and move towards the templar tree for the AOE?

I had good fun with the life version using carcas jack. I made a sub thread in this post. check it out.

I converted and do not poses dying sun ...just like you. I did not take templar aoe, and things are going okish without the extra aoe. Them skill nodes all went into defenses..and I can appreciate the 8k es instead of 5.5k life. Breach circles are packed with monsters, it's only a little less boom boom.
@Minstrelshadrak
At the beginning of the recent video you mention changes to breaches... What are you referring to?
"
Seufari wrote:
At the beginning of the recent video you mention changes to breaches... What are you referring to?

GGG played around with all variables, lotsa times, without telling us.

one exception patch:
They did mention that white monsters where no longer to drop maps etc.

Most recently the chayula spawn rate has changed. You can find them much more often.
Well..more often.. before you could never find them... right now you encouter them atleast.

"
Romeo345 wrote:

I'm running without a dying sun, and it goes good. Abit less clearspeed, but the jade I'm running instead does wonders in combination with smoke blind & enfeeble.

@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Dec 13, 2016, 1:48:06 PM
"
carkasjak wrote:

My gear:

If you can get boots with the lab life & manaleech enchant, you might be able to drop the warlords mark curse for something else!

"
Mooncakes wrote:
Using double Obliteration atm.

At what map tier would it be beneficial to swap one wand for a Delirium wand?

Thanks for the fantastic build, having a blast blowing up my screen so far.

Decay ftw, the sooner the better.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Dec 13, 2016, 1:51:41 PM
Hi,
Just wondering why you don't use Spell Echo.
Thanks,
"
Hi,
Just wondering why you don't use Spell Echo.
Thanks,

Decay can only be applied once (edit: alteast one active one that can do damage). and spell echo has a dmg penalty.
When going akimbo obliteration, spell echo can be nice.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Dec 13, 2016, 6:08:32 PM
For everybody complaining about the AOE, i'm using inc AOE as 6th link (originally using templar aoe node) and it looks fine.
Having 7.2kES + CI, I feel it's a bit squishy. I need to get better ES gear. Ideally a vaal regalia but the coloring is gonna be impossible unless spending 6-10k chrome and still not guarantee.
Clear speed looks Okish, not that fast in higher tier map but the breach is a blast, everything explode.
Last edited by reliq on Dec 13, 2016, 10:10:20 PM
"
carkasjak wrote:
Thanks for the build. It's been incredibly fun to play this league, especially in breaches. I decided to just stick with life instead of going CI so I could use Cospri's Will. The clear speed is insane, and DPS on bosses is also pretty damn good.

My gear:

My passive tree

how do you leech life? or you just use pots to refill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info