[2.6] Pure Chaos (CI BV Occultist Obliteration) Shaper & Uber Atziri

Hi i was figting minotaur i was using shield and with skin of loyal but dmg was very small and slow can u help me with it ? my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/valorder/characters
Last edited by valorder on Jan 22, 2017, 5:15:03 AM
Hi guys, i would have your advise on my character (mysta_SCBVCI) and some tips to do shaper cause i still have some difficulties to reach P3.... IS that just a lack of skill and training or could i change something to get it easier ? thks in advance for your help !
Shaper's down !! Was clearly a lack of practice, and i had to change a potion for mana's one to help mana issue. Still a great and funny build, and clearly capable of doing Shaper quite "easily". Thks a lot !
is worth cospri will and heretic veil wqith 3 curse + discipline ?
Hey !

So gooood and funnny build I really enjoying it :D (3 curses version CI version)

Can you help me to improve it ? I know I can have higher ES with better piece and up the gem's xp but tell me if I missed something or if I have to change something.

Really good joob and ty again ;)

109 @res
7k ES -> 8.2k with discipline
0 armor 1k evasion

level 88 same three as the CI 3 curses

TY AGAIN
Cormus :

As i could see, a chayula amulet with additional curse is really worth the spent. It would free you a ring slot, allowing you to get a fat ring with resist, shield and stats. this would allow you to search for a better regalia : a 850+ ES will give you a flat 300 bonus, which means with passives and so on a approximative +1k5-2k ES boost (with the ring maybe even more).

You could also swap incAoE for concentrated effect : clearly a huge damage boost, and not affect your clearspeed at all (mobs die faster, and better vs bosses)

A another way to boost dps is to drop molten shell for vaal lightning trap. for the rest, i suggest a mana flask to keep up with mana issues sometimes, basalt anti bleeding flask for defense, and quicksilver anti freeze for running.

At last i would suggest you to find the boots enchant of leech : it really helps a lot for some maps mod or some situations.
Ty sounds very helpfull :) gonna try few things
I want to thank you for this nice build, i reached lvl 94 (my highest lvl ever) and it feels smooth and safe.
I've been able to do a lot of content. I havent tried Uber Atziri bcoz of bad luck on drops. I wasn't able to kill shaper (lack of experience) nor Chimera. But i'm glad with the build anyways :D
I did some modifications, maybe for better or maybe for worst but anyways my profile is open and my character is called "Pilserer_is_Love" if anyone want to take a look.
Once again, thank you very much.
Last edited by SybDarret on Feb 24, 2017, 6:23:29 AM
is this build still viable for 2.6?
"
robs1402 wrote:
is this build still viable for 2.6?

he said it is on his youtube channel...https://youtu.be/mZ0Aos_oZEk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info