[2.6] Pure Chaos (CI BV Occultist Obliteration) Shaper & Uber Atziri

"
tntkiller wrote:
how do you leech life? or you just use pots to refill?

Atziri promise gives decent leech off BV, gives insane leech from explosions.
@Minstrelshadrak
"
"
tntkiller wrote:
how do you leech life? or you just use pots to refill?

Atziri promise gives decent leech off BV, gives insane leech from explosions.

Yeah, this in combination with blasphemy warlord's mark and using health potions. I use this build for speedclearing maps and breaches. I haven't tried Chayula yet since I don't have enough splinters, but I can consistently clear the other breachlord domains deathless with this build. The bosses themselves die in less than 5 seconds with a fully pre-charged 20stack BV and wither totem up.

That said, I don't think the life version is as good as CI for bosses like the Shaper and his Guardians. I had some issues getting enough life to comfortably survive in t12+ maps.
I have a hard time getting the stack long enough with only 3 of the 6 increased duration skill.

Got a Carcass with 4l but I'm not sure of what is best regarding the gem setup
Still sitting at 3.3k HP for now. I don't find it enough for HC but going CI will be hard I think (I'm only lvl69 atm)

Where should i go now ? Potency ? more life ? more damage ? I have 8 points to spend
http://poeurl.com/VUK
Last edited by JeagerX on Dec 15, 2016, 9:59:59 AM
"
JeagerX wrote:
I have a hard time getting the stack long enough with only 3 of the 6 increased duration skill.

Got a Carcass with 4l but I'm not sure of what is best regarding the gem setup
Still sitting at 3.3k HP for now. I don't find it enough for HC but going CI will be hard I think (I'm only lvl69 atm)

Where should i go now ? Potency ? more life ? more damage ? I have 8 points to spend
http://poeurl.com/VUK

4 life nodes to take.
and 2 jewel slots to take.
3 witch flask nodes to take.
4k Life should be more then anough dried lakes / early maps.

After that I would spend all on damage around the shadow.

If you have trouble with the duration, you might need a 5L for the gem.
@Minstrelshadrak
hi what gear should i follow in general? the one under 'Gear & Tree' or the one under 'Breach League lvl 92 - CI - triple curse ***Shaper & Uber Atziri DOWN***"
"
Staparu wrote:
hi what gear should i follow in general? the one under 'Gear & Tree' or the one under 'Breach League lvl 92 - CI - triple curse ***Shaper & Uber Atziri DOWN***"

Start with the "life" version, then swap to CI.

You can then choose:

Curse: Dual or tripple curse.
Evasion: grace, carnal armour or vaal regalia.
if you choose to use a skin of the loyal, you'll need to wear a shield.

Currently making a Shaper / Uber atziri kill video.

@Minstrelshadrak
Awesome build.nice job mate

From lvl 80 i farm Uberlab without anyproblems.Just make some minor skill setup changes
and remove all vaal skills.

Waiting for full guide of cyclone build

btw 5 linked armor
Last edited by Ukonnit on Dec 20, 2016, 8:44:19 AM
"
Ukonnit wrote:
Awesome build.nice job mate

From lvl 80 i farm Uberlab without anyproblems.Just make some minor skill setup changes
and remove all vaal skills.

Waiting for full guide of cyclone build

btw 5 linked armor

Gz solid gear! especially your lab enchants..they're all perfect.

The flasks might need your attention.
don't you like to wear atleast one basalt instead of 3 quicksilvers?
Don't forget the 3 witch flasks nodes... 30% extra flask effect is a huge deal.
The basalt would give 20%+7% = 27% phys reduction. Not to speak of the extra damage from atziri's promise and witch brew......

Goodluck!
@Minstrelshadrak

http://poeurl.com/WVP

I'm running disci (since you are right I don't really need Hatred) and I have 4250hp and 1400es (but my physical/eva arent that great :/)

I dont have many chaos but 4 SP to allocate for now :)
Last edited by JeagerX on Dec 21, 2016, 9:47:02 AM
"
JeagerX wrote:

http://poeurl.com/WVP

I'm running disci (since you are right I don't really need Hatred) and I have 4250hp and 1400es (but my physical/eva arent that great :/)

I dont have many chaos but 4 SP to allocate for now :)

gems
you're missing a classic defensive setup:
CWDT- immortal call - increased duration (-vortex)

tree:
I'd drop void beacon for malediction. the extra curse.. unless you can do ubers soon.

free points can be spend:
right side shadow: life - blood drinker
buttum scion: resistance nodes + jewel socket
top witch: jewel socket.
top right shadow: damage nodes up to force shaper

aura:

Since you're still Life, it might be better to run grace instead of disci.
If you find your damage lacking, replace enfeeble with vulnerability.

gear

I gues you might try to find a different helmet with less green colours. So you can link up the right gems.
Search poe.trade for boots with mana/life leech after kill.
gloves: try get asenath gloves for the second curse: temporal chains on hit. you'll have to get a source for +1 curse though. (malediction)

flasks:
You need an instant divine life flask. keep the eternal bleed one. drop the others. so you'll have one insta divine flask and the catalysed eternal you alrdy have.
You can replace the life flask with a basalt flask.
Quicksilver: go for extra movement or some utility roll. (shock/ freeze / curse removal)
Mana flask: replace this with the unique flask called atziri's promise. buy on with 24%+ phys roll. Hopefully you can improve you mana management with mana leech after kill lab enchant on boots.
Once you got your life leech sorted, you can drop another potion for the unique withbrew flask.

then you have some hard choices to make. Aqcuire alot of jeweler orbs and try 6 socket your armor and then 5L / 6L it. Or farm until you got alot of chaos orbs to buy it outright.

goodluck!
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Dec 21, 2016, 12:28:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info