(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
srt4eblue wrote:
Is it worth starting this build if I only have 13ex to throw at it?

I'd say yes

But it depends on your goals (which you haven't stated). The budget for doing some casual T10 farming is one thing, doing Uberelder is another story ;)

Just to name the extremes.
I'd like to get into red maps fairly quickly, and be able to farm currency further to build into better gear. I'd like to mold the atlas kind of quickly into some elder/shaper flipping and build towards eventually tackling the harder end game.
"
srt4eblue wrote:
I'd like to get into red maps fairly quickly, and be able to farm currency further to build into better gear. I'd like to mold the atlas kind of quickly into some elder/shaper flipping and build towards eventually tackling the harder end game.

That should be very doable, I've switched to MF gear today and noticed barely a difference up to T14. (heavy MF T14+ is doable but not very good for exp, for me at least).
With normal gear even T14-T15 were decently expable outside of rippy mod combinations. I've done a bit of a different variation (deadeye, different pathing because of deadeye, more focus on MS) but you are tankier, if anything if you follow the original tree. Wander isn't as meta as in the last patches, and some components turned out to be not that expensive

(
was like..couple of c. A decent piscators is cheap as well..and I could even buy this
for less than 1Ex (lucky), so yeah...

Dying Sun + 6l QotF cost a bit, but the lich items + the enchants are rather cheap and you don't even need them to feel comfortable in influenced maps.

EDIT: fixed some spelling
Last edited by juerk on Mar 24, 2018, 6:14:05 PM

and https://pastebin.com/vuM6wWPb

I have change a lot,i know. But i used ur guide/comments and other pastebins to made this build more comfortable for me. i already sold my previous QOTF (6link) because i didn't fell safe take off life flask, so i changed. I have a long way to get better rare gear,and of course have some question about it.

1- the taming it's a option???, i'm using to fix resists because i annul my previous ring and fuck up my resists. (dumb)
2- uber atz-elder red t15 and shaper was fast and simple.only trouble was minotaur,that can hit-kill me.in my case,there's other setup for this kind of bosses. (avoid hitkill) and yes,i'm looking for more life and think about remove some damage nodes for life.
3- After simulate some wands on pob. i craft this,i'm happy about it. but i need to know,i made "a good one" ? elem dmg was give me more dmg than flat fire.
Might be a stupid question but I read through the full guiode like 3 times now and I have no idea how the fuck I'm supposed to sustain mana and leech life?
No legacy vinktar in leauge
Awesome build for mapping. It obliterates everything with KB.

I've spent about 25ex on gear in Bestiary League and "only" got 870k Barrage dps on shaper. I've used the same config as you in PoB. I've got 2.1k leech/hit while you have 2million, is this a PoB Bug?

This is my first wander build and though I love mapping with it, it feels like a glasscannon for bosses. Especially after playing a jugg build.

Anyway I'd like to push my dps further, how should I proceed?
I'd like to get the "adds lightning damage to attacks if u haven't killed recently" enchantment on boots aswell as upgrading my jewels.
But will this get me over 1million dps or am I missing something crucial?

Uniques

Rares

Flasks

Thanks for the great guide.
Is this build have MF variation?
"
moepmoep12 wrote:
Awesome build for mapping. It obliterates everything with KB.

I've spent about 25ex on gear in Bestiary League and "only" got 870k Barrage dps on shaper. I've used the same config as you in PoB. I've got 2.1k leech/hit while you have 2million, is this a PoB Bug?

This is my first wander build and though I love mapping with it, it feels like a glasscannon for bosses. Especially after playing a jugg build.

Anyway I'd like to push my dps further, how should I proceed?
I'd like to get the "adds lightning damage to attacks if u haven't killed recently" enchantment on boots aswell as upgrading my jewels.
But will this get me over 1million dps or am I missing something crucial?

Uniques

Rares

Flasks

Thanks for the great guide.

I actually counted 960k shaper dps for you with power charges up and with full point blank.

1) 100k per proj. x 8 = 800k pre inc. dmg taken effects
2) inc. dmg taken: tombfist: 10% + vinktar's 10% = 20% -> modified shaper dps is 960k

You've taken close to all life nodes out there, but are missing the 1 point jewel + the throatseeker cluster, which both are huge. That's a lot of additional dps, if you get lvl 93-95.

Gearwise:

1) top prio (either trash or easily replacable):

- piscator's - get a well rolled one (or a really good rare, but a 18% AS 29%+ crit piscator's would do wonders already
- jewels: this is a long-term project (searching eye jewels don't seem to drop for me either). Static electricity is bad at this point and 1-2 other jewels are questionable as well. Aim for 2 very good + 1 good mod on a searching eye or very good 3-prop+ "traditional jewels" if the abyss jewels are overpriced.
- ammu: the ammu is not good - it has some dmgstats, but not the right ones:

IMO the order of importance of dmgmods for pathfinder is something like:

1) gain non-chaos as chaos (elder)
2) T1 ele penetration (shaper)
3) WED and crit multi
4) crit chance and added dmg.
T1 added lightning is ofc stronger than 10% WED, but you get the idea, if you play around enough in PoB. Even my ammu which is a bad fit (you already got plenty of pen) is a 7.7% dmg increase over yours. Just a simple life - crit multi - wed/added ammu would do a lot of work here (or an elder-ammu if you can get one).

- belt: the stats are nice, but it's not a stygian. Even a stygian with crafted WED is stronger, let alone a 30%+ WED one. An elder belt with flask effect like that from Fullkunishi is strong as well (it's essentially a well-rolled stygian, as you can skip the conq. potency).

2) other upgrades:

- get a better enchant on atziri's step (T1: added light / ele pen for bosses T2: AS, added fire for mapping)
- rings are quite decent but lack WED. You can get around 5% more dps per ring slot but it won't be cheap at all.
- you could get a shield with attack speed - but your shield is very good as it is and I wouldn't touch it for now.

Last edited by juerk on Mar 25, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Can you play this build as Deadeye ?
Have you guys noticed your wander pathfinder is less tanky/easy to die since one of the recent large patches? (3.2 I think it was?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info