(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

What about the volley fire jewel? Can it be used until you get +1 barrage helm and better jewels?
Hmm, what do you guys think about my latest treasure i got?

I lose my accuracy but i gain quite a bit of dps compared to piscator.

What item is the best to sacrifice some stat in order to gain some accuracy?
"

where to go from here? crafting a new opal ring is painful and none are up on poe.trade with the resistances i need :\

Have you had success with end game bosses? Or primarily mapping? Im trying to find a balance this seems on point.
"
luckykatch wrote:

what do you think about this ring and this build ? is it useless?

Can anyone comment on if this is something that can worked into the build or is it completely useless and would just make build go in a different direction
call of the Brotherhood does nothing for this Build.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
call of the Brotherhood does nothing for this Build.

Ok great. Appreciate the input

Current setup. Need to move a couple things around because at lvl 87 still a few intellect short if I ditch the brotherhood.

Last edited by luckykatch on Mar 22, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
"
Qpxswe wrote:
Hmm, what do you guys think about my latest treasure i got?

I lose my accuracy but i gain quite a bit of dps compared to piscator.

What item is the best to sacrifice some stat in order to gain some accuracy?

Nice wand, must have spent a lot on divines ;)

Why the added cold craft though?

@logical: volley fire is useless, the side arrows can't hit the single target.

P.S. Now i was tempted into buying a cheapish rare wand myself, seems to work nicely with deadeye.

Last edited by juerk on Mar 22, 2018, 2:00:08 PM
"
luckykatch wrote:
"

where to go from here? crafting a new opal ring is painful and none are up on poe.trade with the resistances i need :\

Have you had success with end game bosses? Or primarily mapping? Im trying to find a balance this seems on point.

got everything down, including uber elder but that took 3 tries and using purity of ice. shaper/uber atziri are a joke but i've been farming them for leagues so that's nothing new
"
"
luckykatch wrote:
"

got everything down, including uber elder but that took 3 tries and using purity of ice. shaper/uber atziri are a joke but i've been farming them for leagues so that's nothing new

legend
I only need +- 210 chaos and I can afford a Dying Sun !
The build is fun though, just recently started mapping and it shines alot more there than while leveling even with very average gear.

Can't wait to level some more!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info