(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I have high problems with mana.... should i regret a point for take mana leech? cause on this tree there aren't leech points

what do you think about this ring and this build ? is it useless?
"
Zeldaman wrote:
Hi, guys, do you think its worth spending some currency to craft this? Dropped it today and it came exactly like this. I mean, remove the mana and then move forward. Thanks!

I don't think so. Even the best rolled rare wands available are only very slightly better than Piscator's, and that's with using 6 affixes. The additional pierce doesn't really do anything, since KB oneshots everything in the direction you aim in, anyways, and you don't need pierce for barrage.

"
I have high problems with mana.... should i regret a point for take mana leech? cause on this tree there aren't leech points

There is one point of manaleech on the tree, more is not required. Maybe you missed it since it is only a minor node.

Last edited by Machtkatze on Mar 21, 2018, 2:00:02 PM
I'm a noob on knowing what's best stats for this build, I just got this rare wand

Unsure what's the best thing to craft on it, 22% ele damage with attack skills or adds to fire damage. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
"
kingkilla wrote:
I'm a noob on knowing what's best stats for this build, I just got this rare wand

Unsure what's the best thing to craft on it, 22% ele damage with attack skills or adds to fire damage. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Increased ele damage should be much better, consider checking your build in Path of Building with the two different versions of the wand.
Level 65 now. Mostly focused on finishing act 10 before I worry about truly focusing on gear.

Currently running Lightning Arrow and Barrage (have KB leveling up).

I can afford a Piscator, would it be beneficial at this point to switch over to KB/Wand now? or should I wait until the mid 80's where you say wand builds shine. I really am not liking lightning arrow right now.

Finally at the point where I can farm Chaos Recipe at least, so my income should accelerate very quickly now (still need to do my ascendencies too).

Any re-structuring of my skill points needed right now? Should I refund my bow passives and put them into the wand area up near witch/alchemist wheel?
"
Tanerian wrote:
Level 65 now. Mostly focused on finishing act 10 before I worry about truly focusing on gear.

I can afford a Piscator, would it be beneficial at this point to switch over to KB/Wand now? or should I wait until the mid 80's where you say wand builds shine. I really am not liking lightning arrow right now.

Finally at the point where I can farm Chaos Recipe at least, so my income should accelerate very quickly now (still need to do my ascendencies too).

Any re-structuring of my skill points needed right now? Should I refund my bow passives and put them into the wand area up near witch/alchemist wheel?

I switched over as soon as I could equip a Piscator and it seemed way better then whatever Lightning Arrow stuff I was using.
"
Tanerian wrote:

It's 50/50 imo. KB is a bit faster for clear, but you (temporarily) lose single target at that point vs the Tempest setup and have issues getting the int for piscators at that point. I myself switched around 69-70 but imo a transition around late 70s early 80s feels smoother.

With your current bow (death's harp) I'd immediately switch though.

where to go from here? crafting a new opal ring is painful and none are up on poe.trade with the resistances i need :\
Liking the wand a lot more than bow for sure.

Should I grab Vaal Pact now? or wait?

Also, which nodes to I avoid until 90+?
Last edited by Tanerian on Mar 22, 2018, 9:28:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info