(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I got i question if i can have ring like this i should not use curse on hit setup anymore?? If yes what i can use instead of it.
"
MisFilemon wrote:
I got i question if i can have ring like this i should not use curse on hit setup anymore?? If yes what i can use instead of it.

HoI-onslaught
Wrath-empower-enlighten
Vaal Grace - ID - (VH or cwdt-IC)
flame dash - faster casting - (portal)
Ice Golem, Decoy totem
blood rage/ frenzy (don't think it's necessary but a possible choice)

So.. There are plenty of choices ;)
So... i'm pretty much done with the Big Goals this League.
Got my Mirror, got 36 challenges done..

But what's more important is, i tried to play a budget oriented Variant.
I tried to spent the least amount of currency possible(which helped me getting the mirror fast), while pushing the Char. to it's limits.

I did bosses with a 5link up to Tier 13.
Red Elder up to Tier 14 (he doesn't want to spawn on tier 15 -_-")
Uber Atziri and Shaper down too(both deathless).
The Damage is around 1 Mill shaper dps. Which is fairly low.

So far so good, however there are a few things i'd like to mention.
The recent changes to Map Mods and how they affect the Monsters are quite significant.
Which made this Build more vunerable on high tier content.
This basicly means more manual dodging. I tried to get as much life as possible.
So the only way to counter that, is basicly getting better gear(which i have in std. :P) for more DPS.

Kind of sad, since by simply buffing monster life and their attack rate, rather than their dmg., whould be my way of making content more challenging since it's rewarding players that stack evasion (and armour) instead of just DPS and Life.
Just my 2 cents about that.

Either way here is my Gear from bestiary, i have also inc. attack speed if killed recently enchanted atziri steps for elder.

Gear

Have a good time and good luck looting :)

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 23, 2018, 8:18:35 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

I tried to spent the least amount of currency possible(which helped me getting the mirror fast), while pushing the Char. to it's limits.

The recent changes to Map Mods and how they affect the Monsters are quite significant.
This basicly means more manual dodging. I tried to get as much life as possible.
So the only way to counter that, is basicly getting better gear(which i have in std. :P) for more DPS.

Kind of sad, since by simply buffing monster life and their attack rate, rather than their dmg., whould be my way of making content more challenging since it's rewarding players that stack evasion (and armour) instead of just DPS and Life.

Either way here is my Gear from bestiary, i have also inc. attack speed if killed recently enchanted atziri steps for elder.

Gear

grats excellent guide and build
Spoiler
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Gear

I mean, you're finished anyways, but why would you use such an insanely badly rolled Piscator's? Even near perfect ones are only a few c and give so much more damage.
Last edited by Machtkatze on Mar 24, 2018, 2:43:10 AM
Question about accuracy rating and chance to hit.

How do I know when I have enough?
I only have accuracy on my Piscators and My current amulet (350 and 362), and my chance to hit with main hand is 93%. Am i reading the wrong stat? do I need more accuracy?

Having a really hard time finding rings atm with accuracy/dps mods and the correct resists. Even in the exalt range on PoE.Trade i can't find anything I really want atm, specially at that price as broke as I currently am.

Still loving the build atm though.
"
Tanerian wrote:
Question about accuracy rating and chance to hit.

How do I know when I have enough?
I only have accuracy on my Piscators and My current amulet (350 and 362), and my chance to hit with main hand is 93%. Am i reading the wrong stat? do I need more accuracy?

Having a really hard time finding rings atm with accuracy/dps mods and the correct resists. Even in the exalt range on PoE.Trade i can't find anything I really want atm, specially at that price as broke as I currently am.

Still loving the build atm though.

93% is ok for pathfinder. If you can hit the 95% cap and don't give up too much else, go for it, but 92-93% is the range where it starts to feel ok.

EDIT: 92-93% at lvl 84, not now.
Last edited by juerk on Mar 24, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
Hey Toma,

What's your opinion of using the build as Deadeye with Endless Munitions ( +200 acc, 50% aoe, +1proj), Far Shot (Far shot, 30% inc proj speed), Gathering Winds (TAILWIND!!!) and either fast and Deadly (10%attspeed, 30% inc proj damage, double accuracy) oder Powerful Precision (+3pierce, 100%inc crit chance against pierced targets, pierce all nearby targets)?
I'd lean more towards powerful prec.

I did the math on it and you can achieve about the same movespeed with it, it relies less on flask management and could probably do better without lyco
It's viable no doubt.

Pathfinder is my choice since it provides better defense and longer flask uptime which is really important fighting endgame content.
Is it worth starting this build if I only have 13ex to throw at it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info