(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Played this same build in two leagues so far and really enjoying it. Just broke 1m shaper dps in Bestiary and having a blast.

Spoiler
Last edited by watstopher on Mar 25, 2018, 7:55:46 PM
why do we not use the inspider learning jewel? just trying to understand. thank u
"
moepmoep12 wrote:
Awesome build for mapping. It obliterates everything with KB.

I've spent about 25ex on gear in Bestiary League and "only" got 870k Barrage dps on shaper. I've used the same config as you in PoB. I've got 2.1k leech/hit while you have 2million, is this a PoB Bug?

This is my first wander build and though I love mapping with it, it feels like a glasscannon for bosses. Especially after playing a jugg build.

Anyway I'd like to push my dps further, how should I proceed?
I'd like to get the "adds lightning damage to attacks if u haven't killed recently" enchantment on boots aswell as upgrading my jewels.
But will this get me over 1million dps or am I missing something crucial?

Uniques

Rares

Flasks

Thanks for the great guide.

The 2 million leech you see in his PoB is legacy Vinktar at work. Just tick his vinktar flask and u will get the same result.
Last edited by xpress69 on Mar 26, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
Other than this league being a bit of a letdown, I've also decided to try some other ascendancies.

Tried 3 builds, occultist DO, volkuur's poison assassin and ice shot/barrage deadeye.

Having played this pathfinder wander a few times already, I can say it's still the best all-round build which shits on shaper/elder and still moves the fastest while flasks are overflowing.

Thanks again Toma_Hawk, and I won't be making the same mistake in next league, will be prioritising my Queenliness wanderfinder from start.

-Shabanotti
Hi all, well my friend, I would like to know if you could send me the private link of the updated build, since I was seeing your reference regarding build and I liked it. I am very grateful if you could do me this favor.
"
moepmoep12 wrote:
Awesome build for mapping. It obliterates everything with KB.

I've spent about 25ex on gear in Bestiary League and "only" got 870k Barrage dps on shaper. I've used the same config as you in PoB. I've got 2.1k leech/hit while you have 2million, is this a PoB Bug?

This is my first wander build and though I love mapping with it, it feels like a glasscannon for bosses. Especially after playing a jugg build.

Anyway I'd like to push my dps further, how should I proceed?
I'd like to get the "adds lightning damage to attacks if u haven't killed recently" enchantment on boots aswell as upgrading my jewels.
But will this get me over 1million dps or am I missing something crucial?

Uniques

Rares

Flasks

Thanks for the great guide.

For me you have 1.3 million dps vs Shaper under flask (just check marked Intimidate and Point Blank with the limite of 10 yards).

If I where you, I would do those changes :

On tree :
- Respect Written in blood whel (this grant you 4 skill points) ;
- Take the 2 last point in Throatseeker wheel ;
- Use the 2 last points in 5% life node near Cruel Preparation, Bravery or Golem's Blood.

You will lose 200hp, and win 8.7% dps.

On stuff, I would say you have an excellent stuff. I would like to say that you shield is quite amazing. Keep it preciously, it's a major and huge help for this whole build.
But at the same time, some slots can be easily upgraded imo. Especialy on the ground of rings, amu, and probably the belt.

On the belt you have 2 possibility. You can go for a Stygian Vise well rolled with as much res and life as you can get. And sock in it a Searching Eye Abyssal Jewel. Or, you can go for an elder belt with the "inc flask effect" mods and as much res and life as you can get. This should alow you to remove Conqueror Potency and play a Searching Eye jewel instead.
But honestly, I think it will be easier to find a well rolled Stygian Vise than a Elder belt as describe.

For rings, try to get > 25-30 flat light dmg, and > 30 WED as a base. You can try to buy rings with excellent roll in complement, but it will be fucking expensive. Or you can try to find some rings with this base, and a free prefixe and a free suffixe. Then you just have to clean it with "prefixe cannot be change" + scoure, and multicraft it. You can do this for the 2 rings.

Amulet can be tricky to find. It depends on what you aim on it, but if you can clean it + multicraft it can be a good solution in order to get a realy well balanced slot.
Keep in mind that the mods you should look for in priority are :
- WED ;
- Crit multi ;
- Gain % of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage (elder base).
Those affixes can't be master crafted.
In complement aim for :
- Flat light to attacks
- Crit chance ;
- Life ;
- Res ;
- Accuracy.

Also, you should change your Foul Globe seaching eye jewel. This jewel can be easily upgraded.
You have a lot of flat on your stuff, so a jewel with some attack speed should be good from this point.

Get perfect Atziri's Step with flat light enchant. This should cost something like 4 ex. It's an easy upgrade.
Thanks for your detailed feedback & advice, helped me alot!

I upgraded some stuff and got a few lucky vaals on my gems. Now I'm on 1.7 million shaper DPS ( previously 860k) .
I killed shaper fairly easily but i got killed twice due to running into his lightning balls and getting one-shot.

Red Elder and his guardians are a joke with this build. Loving it.
Couldn't spawn Uber Elder so far.
Haven't tried Uber Atziri either..

Some upgrades that were made

I paid 3ex for that. It gave me about 6.8% more DPS while a 40ex amulet only gave me 8.6% .

Can't remember the price for that one, but I remember the pain I felt when I slammed the +2 ES.

Bought for 1ex, seems kinda cheap.

Crafted this myself. Slammed the res.

I'm sitting on ~5.8k life, I'm thinking about sacrificing a bit life for DPS. What do you think?

Guess I'll try to hit 2million DPS as my next goal. Won't be cheap though.
Hello. Will I be able to make this build work for mapping? (up to t15) with my budget which is 5ex? I know that it is not enough for endgame bosses.
"
pitappll wrote:
Hello. Will I be able to make this build work for mapping? (up to t15) with my budget which is 5ex? I know that it is not enough for endgame bosses.

I think that going Deadeye would help a lot for starting out as a poor league starter, you can respec to pathfinder later after you get a dying sun and vessel of vinktar, and start doing the very endgame bosses like the guardians and the shaper
Nice build, enjoying Kinetic Blast immensely. Here's my question, does Lightning Penetration stack with the level 20 Elemental Penetration of a Shroud of the Lightness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info