(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Skithiryx wrote:
Nice build, enjoying Kinetic Blast immensely. Here's my question, does Lightning Penetration stack with the level 20 Elemental Penetration of a Shroud of the Lightness?

They should stack, although stacking elemental/ lightning penetration is not the most effective way to stack dps.
This has been tested month's ago if not years :3

@tkensei
They changed how the Map Mods affect Mobs, which basically result in more damage.
This requires more awareness play and a earlier demand on getting better gear to counter that, wether its more dps or def.

"
luckykatch wrote:
why do we not use the inspider learning jewel? just trying to understand. thank u

Of Course you can use that and/or a Headhunter. Personally i don't like Headhunter (sold like 3 lol). Also using it in the Guide would make the whole Guide pretty pointless, as it would affect the stats (lifepool / dps) in a way that would make it hard to use my stats as a benchmark.
Not to mention that it would turn the Build into a Headhunter with a Build attached to it.

"
aGnosticc wrote:
Can you play this build as Deadeye ?

You can, it would even make leveling/ getting this build together easier, since it provides easy dps. But for the true Endgame, Pathfinder is still unbeatable.
Both Ascendancy classes can get one additional projectile, which is huge for Barrage, not to mention all the other goodies that provide dps and mobilty.
Yet Pathfinder is giving you much more, like elemental status immunity, flask uptime and defense(more evasion, max. resists etc.)

Damn so many, that played the build multiple times, i feel honored :D

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 28, 2018, 5:30:46 PM
Has anyone tried this build with an assassin? I feel like the really high crit they get would be perfect for this!
Great build Toma_Hawk!

Would you please be able to look over my gear and let me know what they best thing to upgrade next would be? I just got my HH which has been so much fun with this build. Im just lacking a bit of damage with KB in the higher maps so possible the crit gripped gloves next? I would also like more damage with barrage vs shaper if you could advise on that?

I have about 30-40 ex left to spend so pretty much any options you can think of would be great.

The belt I use instead of the HH vs shaper is the one above it in the drop down list.

https://pastebin.com/BKHQx7Jj
would rings likes this be better than the 4 link setup?
what should i do with bandits? kill all?
Plz check my build what i can upgrade i have queen of forest 6l but i can't get 3b 2g 1r. i have 2b 3g 1r what gem i can use on it. Ty
"
Darkmatterr wrote:
Has anyone tried this build with an assassin? I feel like the really high crit they get would be perfect for this!

Leaving aside the fact that I see no reason in playing a male character, while a ranger girl is probably the best choice for this build, I think that you're really going to miss that flask uptime during endgame boss encounters, especially now that the pathfinder can get 3 charges every 3 seconds instead of 1 charge.
I've brought the build to the very endgame last league, after a certain thresold you won't feel the need for extra crit chance (and I was using Starkonja) not to mention that with pathfinder you can have a well rolled Diamond flask up the most of time (if not forever!) in fights with no adds.

"
tannakhan wrote:
would rings likes this be better than the 4 link setup?

you can try to craft life and flat lightning damage on the ring and see if it's better in path of building, btw having the curse on hit means that you're going to cast assassin's mark in single target as well, which you can't do with a herald setup since you need more mobs to proc.
furthermore, this is a nice option which I'd try because if you're socket starved, that would free 2 links to put a level 20-21 wrath along with a level 3-4 empower and a level 3 enlighten for more dps.

"
warface9991 wrote:
what should i do with bandits? kill all?

I prefer to kill them all because 2 extra points are juicy past level 90, meaning an extra jewel slots if you have good abyssal jewels with flat damage!
The only relevant thing Alira gives is 25% crit multi (and elemental resistances which you should try to cap on gear anyway) while 2 points could give you more life, flat damage, crit multi, resistances...

"
dandi34547 wrote:
Plz check my build what i can upgrade i have queen of forest 6l but i can't get 3b 2g 1r. i have 2b 3g 1r what gem i can use on it. Ty

I would say Faster attacks / Pierce / Added cold damage, though we really want that third blue socket for maximizing dps.
Attack speed is usually a top stat for wanders, you should try in Path of building which green gem among these 3 gives you more dps with Barrage
Last edited by Giammafix on Mar 29, 2018, 5:15:53 AM
I am going out of my mind here. I can't 6-link my QotF (hell, I can't even 5-link it anymore). Should I just stop trying and buy ex for the fuses and save up for a 6-linked instead?
I am not good at making currency, and I probably should not have chosen this here build, but I would like it to work if possible.

I am also stuck on my build in general. I think I really should focus on just getting my 6-link though - but it doesn't want to happen, and since I am so focused on that, the build is just stuck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 29, 2018, 7:08:21 AM
"
sikker wrote:
I am going out of my mind here. I can't 6-link my QotF (hell, I can't even 5-link it anymore). Should I just stop trying and buy ex for the fuses and save up for a 6-linked instead?
I am not good at making currency, and I probably should not have chosen this here build, but I would like it to work if possible.

I am also stuck on my build in general. I think I really should focus on just getting my 6-link though - but it doesn't want to happen, and since I am so focused on that, the build is just stuck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I perfectly feel your pain because I was pretty unlucky at the start of the last league, and began to "make money" at later stages of the game, being able to farm the endgame bosses and maps faster.
I used a quicksilver flask of adrenaline for mobility and a +1 Tabula rasa (already had one) for Barrage links (but you can use a rare 6-linked chest with life and resistances, maybe with dexterity and intelligence base for easier colouring). Then, I notice that you have already bought a Vinktar with added lightning damage to attacks, which costs like 50-60 chaos vs a penetration one standing at 5 chaos. Nothing wrong of course, but the Vinktar is one of the very last upgrades I've done after farming a lot the guardians and the shaper with the penetration one, saving more than 40 chaos which can make the difference while gearing (for example, buy good jewels with life, flat lightning and attack speed with those chaos).
Many people will probably say that it's better to have a 5 link QoTF rather than a 6 link rare chest, but I don't agree with that because you're going to notice the difference in terms of movement speed only when you gather a good amount of total evasion on your gear and tree.
I've bought my QoTF already 6 linked and of the right colors, because unless you have a good RNG, it's going to take a considerable amount of chromatic to recolor an evasion based chest with 3 blue and 1 red (spamming vorici 3 blue or 2 blue).
This build is probably the best I've ever played in terms of clearspeed and single target but it's going to take time before you can see the results.
just my 2 cents of course
Last edited by Giammafix on Mar 29, 2018, 9:07:42 AM

WHY CAST SPEED, FLM :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info