(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I've been in the same spot. After wasting few hundred fusings I decided to just buy a linked one. After all it is just RNG and you can hit it at any time, but by buying a ready one you get what you want. On the other hand the one that I bought did not have right colours, but here I was super lucky with getting them on a 2nd try with 2B Vorici method.
Sometimes Rng is not on your side and sometimes its on the side of others.

That's how it is, always keep pushing and grinding and you will get there!

should i switch +15% attack speed enchant to 1 add barrage projectile on my helm ?
ign:Joe_Banana, _ao, davai_davai
What do you think I should upgrade first?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/crystalyq/characters
Last edited by crystalyq on Mar 30, 2018, 9:41:27 AM
"
sandman90 wrote:

should i switch +15% attack speed enchant to 1 add barrage projectile on my helm ?

It would be huge upgrade. Just check it in POB.

Question to any people who managed to kill Uber Alder - any advice you can give? I'm always slowed down by Elder's cons ground/his spawns and can't make deathless run - usually 4-5 deaths. Do you use any specific flasks for this battle? Is there any evasion number that lets you completely dodge the slams?
Lycosidae vs esh vs rare shield what should i use
"
healzr wrote:
Lycosidae vs esh vs rare shield what should i use

a rare shield with life, resistance, evasion rating and maybe attack speed is the best, accuracy is very easy to gather with tree nodes and piscator's vigil, bringing you at 90% (91% with ice golem).
getting flat accuracy on gear (200+) should bring you up to 92-93% which is enough for the content, though lycosidae is nice if you can have a decent amount of life and capped resistances with the rest of your gear.
you're going to lose some evasion anyway, which isn't ideal using queen of the forest

esh is good and a cheap option for mapping, I would not use it for bossing in tier 15+ maps
Last edited by Giammafix on Mar 30, 2018, 6:09:25 AM
Hey fellow exiles. I am very new to this game. This league i decided to reach level 100 with a character and this is the build Im going with.

So Im wondering on flask vessel of vinktar, the suggested flask shown under flask section is waaaay better than Any i can find? All the leeching stuff i cant find on a single vinktar flask AS i browse the tradeboard. Any tips on this? I guess it Might be the 20 quality or?
"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:
Hey fellow exiles. I am very new to this game. This league i decided to reach level 100 with a character and this is the build Im going with.

So Im wondering on flask vessel of vinktar, the suggested flask shown under flask section is waaaay better than Any i can find? All the leeching stuff i cant find on a single vinktar flask AS i browse the tradeboard. Any tips on this? I guess it Might be the 20 quality or?

Ah i just read the changelogs they nerfed it sinse that model was submitted i guess. Still worth using i guess? Even if u dont leech mana or leech instantly.
"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:

This is not the most tanky of builds. Getting to 100 is going to be tough solo in maps. I would recommend getting really rich, and chaining Poorjoy's in rotas. This build is perfect for it, and survival rate is much higher (plus you get a ton more XP in a Poorjoy than anywhere else).

Getting from 99 to 100 require about 60 PJ rotas, and IIRC 98 to 99 was about 40. So as you can see you'll need quite a few maps, hence the 'getting really rich'-part.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 30, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info