(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

So have been following this build for about a week :)

Would it be possible for anybody with knowledge to take a look at my character and tell me how I should progress? Also, is my path through the tree okay?

Thank you :)
"
So have been following this build for about a week :)

Would it be possible for anybody with knowledge to take a look at my character and tell me how I should progress? Also, is my path through the tree okay?

Thank you :)

Tree looks ok except for the fact that you didn't take the Alchemist cluster in the witch area. So you're not getting +1 projectile from Dying Sun.

I would recommend dropping the 4 points past Acrobatics and a 5% life node to pick up Alchemist in Witch area.
I would also reverse the gems on your boots and your gloves. I would put Kinetic Blast in there and aura in boots.

Lastly, 3 socket your wand and put more useful things in there.
That's all I see for now.
Thanks for the reply :)

How can I go about seeing my current Flask effect increase % to find out when I've come close to hitting 50%?
"

How can I go about seeing my current Flask effect increase % to find out when I've come close to hitting 50%?

Just gotta go about manually counting it up from your passive and ascendancy tree :)
"

You don't see it. You get the flask node and the uber lab points and you are good. You will see the projectiles on dying sun be +1 of normal.

How are you even surviving without having Vaal Pact ?

You really need a proper wand.

Your life must be quite low. You are missing life on 1 ring, amulet, gloves and all your jewels.

You should get rid of throat seeker points and get the wand slinger + vaal pact.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Nov 14, 2017, 6:01:20 PM
In regards to an earlier post, this is what my wander looks like at this point in the league.

Level 100 Pathfinder
Tree
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/bCnH

Gear
Spoiler

Having a (Kinetic) blast destroying guardians :)
q on dying sun and wise oak? :D
I guess you're pressing flasks more often with jade flask... but why not
Hi, is there any way of telling if this build will be viable next league? I'm really loving it currently. Would hate to see it nerfed
"
Nightwalker43 wrote:
Hi, is there any way of telling if this build will be viable next league? I'm really loving it currently. Would hate to see it nerfed

Too late. Already nerfed with that Vaal Pact nerf slipped into the IGN video.
No more instant life leech = no more facetanking shaper beams/slams.

Basically, the build can still be played but the boss fights will need finesse now. Just my opinion.

I literally just plugged Atziri's Acuity into my PoB and I lost .6 mil Shaper DPS (IF they don't go and retroactively fuck up the gauntlets too).

Hope it looks good for us in the future (but I am not holding out TOO much hope.)
Will still play this for mapping/farming but losing hope in the boss fight department.
Quite often this Situation happends.

And from my experience the best thing we all should do, is stay calm.
There are many, countless Build's that would basicly brick (not this one).

I'd like to refer for example a Build Mathil did, where he couldn't get phys. reflect safe(not a wander), despite the fact that he took everything itemwise or in the passive tree.

With that beeing said, i'm pretty sure that reflect/ leech will get a rework in general.
And/ Or Boss fight's.

Removing instant leech is giving the balancing team of Poe freedom to make it actually exciting to fight a boss, rather than having a "oh i will get oneshot if i get slammed once"/ "lulz facetank all day" sheme.

Sidenote: Shaper/ Endgame bosses are the least danger without instant leech, it's the sudden appear of reflect/ heavy damage on mapping.

how is this wander reflect safe

1st, Queen of the Forest.
As it provides movement speed, stacking evasion rating, evasion rating actually does another thing, which is boosting defense :3
With flask's up (this is a pathfinder build), this build achieves 75%+ chance to evade.

2nd, Acrobatics
40% chance to Dodge attack's (with the 3 Nodes after the keynode), this will also provide reflect safety as Kinetic Blast and Barrage are attack's.

3rd, Damage Output.
Barrage and Kinetic Blast, deal many small hit's rather than one big slam. Which allows good damage dosage

4th, Point Blank
That's right, Point Blank is helping since with this Keynode the Projectile's deal less damage as they travel further.
Which then, reduces reflected damage to us.

5th, Kinetic Blast only in a 4( pseudo 5) Link.
The Build is using a 4/5 Link Kinetic Blast, which is more than enough to clear trash, any further stacking of Damage is not needed and would also increase Damage taken by reflect.

Not to mention the Pantheon Minor God Yugul (which i don't need currently), or Primeval Force (10% reduced elemental reflect damage taken), or the base block chance of ~20% (it's something).

Also not using the Ice Golem, or let's say only using him on bosses can help, as it reduces the chance to hit, therefore reducing the chance to get hit by reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info