(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@Artwebb1986

Alright thanks. i'll have a look at what you suggest.

here's my necklace, i forgot to add it in if that makes a difference
Can someone tell me where i need to put the jewel Conqueror's Potency,i put it on the witch area but it doesnt improve anything,also its not showing the blue circle
"
@Artwebb1986

Alright thanks. i'll have a look at what you suggest.

here's my necklace, i forgot to add it in if that makes a difference

Personally with similar setup, I would drop thunderfists for some decent Gripped gloves. More life, with a little (or maybe even no) decrease in dps. Light dmg + aspeed rolls on gripped, combined with 18% proj dmg implicit would actually be even better imho, since aspeed gives a hell of a big boost in terms of dps really.
"
YajoBaby wrote:
Can someone tell me where i need to put the jewel Conqueror's Potency,i put it on the witch area but it doesnt improve anything,also its not showing the blue circle

You need Alchemist cluster and uber lab done to reach >50% flask effect
Ah i thought so,i still haven't found all the trials for uber lab at 84 lvl :D,ty tho
"
YajoBaby wrote:
Ah i thought so,i still haven't found all the trials for uber lab at 84 lvl :D,ty tho

So join global820 and get them done.

You also know you are using the wrong Vinktar's ? You gain nothing from damage to spells. Get damage to attacks or penetration.

You should re-do your skill tree and you will do alot more damage and survivability. Get rid of the 3 throatseeker points, the 4 points past acrobatics, and that lone 5% life node after bravery. Get Crackling Speed and Cruel Preparation and wand slinger.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Nov 7, 2017, 10:14:59 PM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
YajoBaby wrote:

So join global820 and get them done.

You also know you are using the wrong Vinktar's ? You gain nothing from damage to spells. Get damage to attacks or penetration.

You should re-do your skill tree and you will do alot more damage and survivability. Get rid of the 3 throatseeker points, the 4 points past acrobatics, and that lone 5% life node after bravery. Get Crackling Speed and Cruel Preparation and wand slinger.

Okay thanks i will re-do the tree,but atm there is no to attacks vinktar on poe.trade so i will stay with this one for now
Great build! Enjoying it so far but I have a dumb question.
How do you sustain flask charges in long boss fights? To my understanding we are not taking the getting charges when we crit node in the pathfinder tree.
Thanks.
IGN:Akjim_Sha
"
akjim218 wrote:
Great build! Enjoying it so far but I have a dumb question.
How do you sustain flask charges in long boss fights? To my understanding we are not taking the getting charges when we crit node in the pathfinder tree.
Thanks.

There isn't really any long fight if your gear is average to good and gems are high level, you can use Vaal Breach or just portal out to refill flasks
Hey guys,

after playing claw and sword bf on my char i decided to switch to wand now - so i sold all my gear and bought wand stuff.

I am playing as Scion (didnt want to level another hero) maybe some of you could give me some advices and upgrade otions - also i am not confident that my tree is optimal.

https://pastebin.com/sLPhjdvz

I didnt pick the flask nodes because withouth being pathfinder i can hit the threshold for dying sun

I picked Elementalist/ Deadeye i feel Raider might be better as secondary (+1 arrow and pierce isnt to bad though)

I still got around 120 ex to spend and around 200-250ex in Items to sell so please give me some good advices not planning to play standard
Last edited by demogorg on Nov 9, 2017, 2:44:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info