(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
YajoBaby wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
YajoBaby wrote:
Ah i thought so,i still haven't found all the trials for uber lab at 84 lvl :D,ty tho

So join global820 and get them done.

You also know you are using the wrong Vinktar's ? You gain nothing from damage to spells. Get damage to attacks or penetration.

You should re-do your skill tree and you will do alot more damage and survivability. Get rid of the 3 throatseeker points, the 4 points past acrobatics, and that lone 5% life node after bravery. Get Crackling Speed and Cruel Preparation and wand slinger.

Okay thanks i will re-do the tree,but atm there is no to attacks vinktar on poe.trade so i will stay with this one for now

Well you should get a lightning penetration one. Since the spells one is just wasting a flask slot for you.
Hey guys, trying to push for shaper and have tried twice now and hasn't gone very well. Taking a look at my gear, does it seem like I may be able to do it or am I going to need to upgrade some more stuff before I really have a shot?

Another thing, I still haven't picked up the flask effectiveness nodes, so was wondering if I should shave off 3 nodes to pick those up. seems kinda silly to have gone pathfinder without grabbing them, but also pretty costly to give up 3 nodes and a jewel slot to get +1 projectile. thanks!
Hello! My build is almost like yours! Only I have little damage! Could it come into my account and see what's wrong and give me a tip?
I throw anything i had into this build (low budget) and get stalled. If you are on a low budget try a doomfletch build. Works on low budget, faster, stronger.
"
mojito000 wrote:
I throw anything i had into this build (low budget) and get stalled. If you are on a low budget try a doomfletch build. Works on low budget, faster, stronger.

Maybe ur not shopping effectively? I played a 'similar' wander and did all content with 3ex~ worth of gear and flasks, which is pretty cheap imo
"
mojito000 wrote:

Faster and stronger? Please tell me more.
"
Berto33 wrote:
Hey guys, trying to push for shaper and have tried twice now and hasn't gone very well. Taking a look at my gear, does it seem like I may be able to do it or am I going to need to upgrade some more stuff before I really have a shot?

Another thing, I still haven't picked up the flask effectiveness nodes, so was wondering if I should shave off 3 nodes to pick those up. seems kinda silly to have gone pathfinder without grabbing them, but also pretty costly to give up 3 nodes and a jewel slot to get +1 projectile. thanks!

Well you need to 20% quality all your gems.

Your tree isn't exactly streamlined. A few wasted points for no gain at all. Missing 0.4% life leech at the bottom of the tree by going to Blood drinker. When you would only be missing like 3% life if you got Heart of the Oak (which would give more move speed and stun protection) + one of the 5% life up top and 4%.

Why do you still have the +30 INT node ?

No diamond flask, i'd assume your crit chance cant be that high ? If you are stuck with that tree i'd drop the 3 throat seeker points and get the flask nodes.

Need new gloves obviously, rings.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Nov 10, 2017, 5:19:26 PM
6000+ alterations later
Last edited by Wosojoe on Nov 11, 2017, 6:38:47 PM
What are people's Wanderer builds looking like at the end of the league?
Last edited by Nahsik on Nov 11, 2017, 11:10:18 PM
"
Wosojoe wrote:
6000+ alterations later

Good luck with divining! :) really really nice jewel!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info