(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Quite often this Situation happends.

And from my experience the best thing we all should do, is stay calm.
There are many, countless Build's that would basicly brick (not this one).

I'd like to refer for example a Build Mathil did, where he couldn't get phys. reflect safe(not a wander), despite the fact that he took everything itemwise or in the passive tree.

With that beeing said, i'm pretty sure that reflect/ leech will get a rework in general.
And/ Or Boss fight's.

Removing instant leech is giving the balancing team of Poe freedom to make it actually exciting to fight a boss, rather than having a "oh i will get oneshot if i get slammed once"/ "lulz facetank all day" sheme.

Sidenote: Shaper/ Endgame bosses are the least danger without instant leech, it's the sudden appear of reflect/ heavy damage on mapping.

how is this wander reflect safe

1st, Queen of the Forest.
As it provides movement speed, stacking evasion rating, evasion rating actually does another thing, which is boosting defense :3
With flask's up (this is a pathfinder build), this build achieves 75%+ chance to evade.

2nd, Acrobatics
40% chance to Dodge attack's (with the 3 Nodes after the keynode), this will also provide reflect safety as Kinetic Blast and Barrage are attack's.

3rd, Damage Output.
Barrage and Kinetic Blast, deal many small hit's rather than one big slam. Which allows good damage dosage

4th, Point Blank
That's right, Point Blank is helping since with this Keynode the Projectile's deal less damage as they travel further.
Which then, reduces reflected damage to us.

5th, Kinetic Blast only in a 4( pseudo 5) Link.
The Build is using a 4/5 Link Kinetic Blast, which is more than enough to clear trash, any further stacking of Damage is not needed and would also increase Damage taken by reflect.

Not to mention the Pantheon Minor God Yugul (which i don't need currently), or Primeval Force (10% reduced elemental reflect damage taken), or the base block chance of ~20% (it's something).

Also not using the Ice Golem, or let's say only using him on bosses can help, as it reduces the chance to hit, therefore reducing the chance to get hit by reflect.

All good points. I am still loving the build/concept of wander kinetic blast/barrage. I will still play it for speed mapping/fun farming.

I agree that the boss fights should be doable with better playskills (which I need) and proper defense layering (which I have).

I will continue to hold out for hope since wander is my favorite build and I really love that you put so much time to keep up with the thread.

Best wishes in 3.1 :)
Last edited by andrew8448 on Nov 17, 2017, 5:53:43 PM
^^
Just gonna point out because I know a lot of wanders (in general; not specifically here) use
that when you have the hits can't be evaded that it works for your evasion/dodge + reflect so if they don't change reflect then this shield will work against you really hard

Edit: since only people with shit gear use this, nevermind was just saying since I do recommend this thread over any others and have no problem with Toma Hawk
Last edited by BadBuild on Nov 17, 2017, 8:25:06 PM
"
BadBuild wrote:
^^
Just gonna point out because I know a lot of wanders (in general; not specifically here) use
that when you have the hits can't be evaded that it works for your evasion/dodge + reflect so if they don't change reflect then this shield will work against you really hard

The ones with shitty gear use that shield sure. But its not hard to get accuracy on gloves, shield, ring/ammy and have enough chance to hit anyways.

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
^^

The ones with shitty gear use that shield sure. But its not hard to get accuracy on gloves, shield, ring/ammy and have enough chance to hit anyways.

Apparently I have shit wanding gear
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
^^

To be fair compare Badbuild pob vs ur n i think u will see why u should remove ur comment.
here's is dmg gear setup POB: https://pastebin.com/gKZA2kEQ

Also pls keep this thread clean n be nice don't insult ppl

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 17, 2017, 8:20:27 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Quite often this Situation happends.

And from my experience the best thing we all should do, is stay calm.
There are many, countless Build's that would basicly brick (not this one).

I'd like to refer for example a Build Mathil did, where he couldn't get phys. reflect safe(not a wander), despite the fact that he took everything itemwise or in the passive tree.

With that beeing said, i'm pretty sure that reflect/ leech will get a rework in general.
And/ Or Boss fight's.

Removing instant leech is giving the balancing team of Poe freedom to make it actually exciting to fight a boss, rather than having a "oh i will get oneshot if i get slammed once"/ "lulz facetank all day" sheme.

Sidenote: Shaper/ Endgame bosses are the least danger without instant leech, it's the sudden appear of reflect/ heavy damage on mapping.

how is this wander reflect safe

1st, Queen of the Forest.
As it provides movement speed, stacking evasion rating, evasion rating actually does another thing, which is boosting defense :3
With flask's up (this is a pathfinder build), this build achieves 75%+ chance to evade.

2nd, Acrobatics
40% chance to Dodge attack's (with the 3 Nodes after the keynode), this will also provide reflect safety as Kinetic Blast and Barrage are attack's.

3rd, Damage Output.
Barrage and Kinetic Blast, deal many small hit's rather than one big slam. Which allows good damage dosage

4th, Point Blank
That's right, Point Blank is helping since with this Keynode the Projectile's deal less damage as they travel further.
Which then, reduces reflected damage to us.

5th, Kinetic Blast only in a 4( pseudo 5) Link.
The Build is using a 4/5 Link Kinetic Blast, which is more than enough to clear trash, any further stacking of Damage is not needed and would also increase Damage taken by reflect.

Not to mention the Pantheon Minor God Yugul (which i don't need currently), or Primeval Force (10% reduced elemental reflect damage taken), or the base block chance of ~20% (it's something).

Also not using the Ice Golem, or let's say only using him on bosses can help, as it reduces the chance to hit, therefore reducing the chance to get hit by reflect.

100% agree i hope ppl will learn to use other mechanic then insta leech only. I think the nerf to VP is a great change n also bring back chased unique if acuity stay unchanged. All around that change was much needed for boss design because it was either insta 1 shot mechanic or the boss was too EZ.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
^^

To be fair compare Badbuild pob vs ur n i think u will see why u should remove ur comment.
here's is dmg gear setup POB: https://pastebin.com/gKZA2kEQ

Also pls keep this thread clean n be nice don't insult ppl

Nope wouldn't remove my comment, as I don't play awful standard. My mirroed Ghoul Scratch wand will be dropped on the ground once the new league starts.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

Nope wouldn't remove my comment, as I don't play awful standard. My mirroed Ghoul Scratch wand will be dropped on the ground once the new league starts.

well good for u

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

he still has gear 10 time better then u or any average wander so ur comment is very unnecessary. U made a mistake n didn't looked at is gear, its ok just admit ur wrong n delete ur toxic comment ..... its not that hard.

again pls keep this thread clean , if u want to do toxic comment there are other place for that.
Last edited by philophil on Nov 17, 2017, 11:59:50 PM
i have some questions about the path of building pastebin

1. How do you have 123 points on the tree?

2. How is the enemy intimidated?

3. Why you can apply 2 curses?

4. How is the enemy blinded?
"
donjone wrote:
i have some questions about the path of building pastebin

1. How do you have 123 points on the tree?

2. How is the enemy intimidated?

3. Why you can apply 2 curses?

4. How is the enemy blinded?

1. Max points at level 100 is 121 + 2 from bandits
2. People are now using intimidate to replicate Vinktar's 10% shock
3. His assassin's mark is disabled in his pob for shaper (hoi wont proc coh there)
4. Stibnite base blinds enemies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info