(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
philophil wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

Nope wouldn't remove my comment, as I don't play awful standard. My mirroed Ghoul Scratch wand will be dropped on the ground once the new league starts.

well good for u

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
The ones with shitty gear use that shield sure. But its not hard to get accuracy on gloves, shield, ring/ammy and have enough chance to hit anyways.

he still has gear 10 time better then u or any average wander so ur comment is very unnecessary. U made a mistake n didn't looked at is gear, its ok just admit ur wrong n delete ur toxic comment ..... its not that hard.

again pls keep this thread clean , if u want to do toxic comment there are other place for that.

I'd more say great for me.
Didn't have to look at any single piece of gear besides the shield in question. And nope I didn't make a mistake at all.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Nov 18, 2017, 11:21:44 AM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

The ones with shitty gear use that shield sure.

well u talked about gear not shield but its ok.... i mean if u made a bad comment n don't want the shame of taking it back thats ur choice.... but acting like this on a nice thread is cancer.

in the end nobody can argue with someone who denied is own word.

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 18, 2017, 12:52:03 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

The ones with shitty gear use that shield sure.

well u talked about gear not shield but its ok.... i mean if u made a bad comment n don't want the shame of taking it back thats ur choice.... but acting like this on a nice thread is cancer.

in the end nobody can argue with someone who denied is own word.

Yep I know exactly what I said. And would say it again.
Hi could anyone check my gears and tell me what im lacking?
currently level 80 and the dmg so far feels really weak.
The character name is Vlue__
Thanks!
"
Viperial7 wrote:
Hi could anyone check my gears and tell me what im lacking?
currently level 80 and the dmg so far feels really weak.
The character name is Vlue__
Thanks!

Your gear is pretty good mate. Jewelry is lacking. Ammy can get crit/crit multi and flat damage. Level 16 added lightning in barrage also.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Hi all,

Since the league is coming to an end, I wanted to share my Champion-version of this build (thanks a lot to OP for the inspiration!). Reached all my league goals: highest level so far (97), crushing all maps, and Guardians + Shaper down for the first time (though not deathless for Shaper).

Some quick stats: 1.28m Shaper dps with only two damage flasks and no charges/curse/Vaal Haste (above 2m easily possible with three damage flasks and everything up), 5.1k life with permanent Fortify, 183% movement speed with flasks up.

POB-codes:

https://pastebin.com/fvGwbG5h (regular)
https://pastebin.com/Ly6A2BET ("max" DPS)

Gear:

If anybody has some suggestions how to improve further (though I'm pretty broke now with just a few Ex left), I'd be most interested. Note that I've opted for no Vinktar's because of its limited uptime as Champion and its relatively small effect on DPS. Moreover, I'm taking the wand cluster in a clockwise direction because I value raw DPS more than attack speed (as it also benefits Kinetic Blast when clearing). My resists are capped via 5 jewels and Alira. I haven't found a way to replace Lycosidae while maintaining my life and DPS, even when adding 800 Accuracy. I've never had any issues with reflect anyhow.

Let me know what you think!

Using this atm, should i change for life/res gloves instead of this insane dmg + weaknes?
Speed runs are insane but have problems with +t12bosses lol.

TBH i am lvl 72* so i need +18 lvls to make my dmg/speed better.
Life is not bad, 4400 with Rats nest +1 barrage.

Also whats would be better?
Rat nest +1 barrage
or
Starkoja +2 barrage 100life ?

Cant afford rats +2 barrage, its ~10-15ex more than starkoja...
Last edited by SushiYoda on Nov 19, 2017, 5:37:57 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:

Using this atm, should i change for life/res gloves instead of this insane dmg + weaknes?

Rat nest +1 barrage
or

Definitely Starkonja +2 Barrage.
You can make up the lost crit elsewhere from Rat's Nest.

Currently, if you get the +2 Barrage Helmet, you can use the thunderfist for damage against most bosses. That is, in the current iteration of Vaal Pact.
If they change it to what they supposedly leaked in the IGN video, you may need more health if boss fights become more of a kite/mechanics type situation.

Good luck!

For reference, I use these

And I have about 4900 hp and can just barrage Shaper phases no problem ^_^
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

Rat nest +1 barrage
or

Definitely Starkonja +2 Barrage.
You can make up the lost crit elsewhere from Rat's Nest.

Currently, if you get the +2 Barrage Helmet, you can use the thunderfist for damage against most bosses. That is, in the current iteration of Vaal Pact.
If they change it to what they supposedly leaked in the IGN video, you may need more health if boss fights become more of a kite/mechanics type situation.

Good luck!

For reference, I use these

And I have about 4900 hp and can just barrage Shaper phases no problem ^_^

Gr8, thanks for the answer!:)
what is better guys ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info