(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

hey guys what could be my next upgrade? i have around 10 ex in hand
Get a +2 Devoto's Devotion, should be 5 ex best Upgrade in terms of Single Target DPS.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Uhm.. try to get more DPS on amulet maybe???

It's really hard to improve from now on, or at least really expensive :D

IS there anybody that can contribute with a Shaper Kill Video in Harbinger?

The nonsense Standard Hate on Youtube is annoying.

I'd be happy to once I get the fight down a bit more so I stop dying.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Uhm.. try to get more DPS on amulet maybe???

It's really hard to improve from now on, or at least really expensive :D

IS there anybody that can contribute with a Shaper Kill Video in Harbinger?

The nonsense Standard Hate on Youtube is annoying.

Here is an easy shaper run with 1 completely avoidable death I just completed. Biggest difference from your guide is the tempest's binding instead of rat's nest. I already have a nest on standard so binding was more interesting for me to go for this league, I personally love it but the price is ridiculous now.

https://youtu.be/ryUZnbalI74

https://pastebin.com/TbCYcn70

Let me know if anyone has any recommendations. I really like the orb of storms setup for guardians/shaper even if it's kind of annoying to color evasion stuff that way.
Last edited by supremePINEAPPLE on Sep 30, 2017, 1:49:38 PM
Getting close to switching over to WR.. I want to at least get the 4B roll on my chest (2k chroms and nothing) used it for a different build so it was already 6L

@supremePINEAPPLE

I have a pen.. i have pineapple...

You can try to get Storm Prison and Brinerot Flag in the 2nd Weapon Slot
Giving you Power Charge's (with Storm Prison up to 4)

Also you can place a Orb of Storm's Curse on hit Projectile Weakness in the Wand.
It will not dissappear after you switch back to main Weapon Slot( let me know if i'm wrong here)

Thank's for the Video! I will add it to the Video Section.

@FoggyNights

Nice item's keep me updated! I'd like to expand the Windripper Section.
I will help where i can.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 30, 2017, 2:40:52 PM
I'm definitely interested in the brinerot setup but honestly I'm not very familiar with using second weapon sets like that so I just went with what I knew. My wrath setup would mean changing a bunch of stuff around to be able to smoothly use brinerot so I'll be looking for another pair of gloves so I don't have to recolor my current ones.

Thanks for your work on the guide! I've been trying all the different wander variations and yours is one of the great ones. Feels the safest to me which is very nice in the endgame.
You will get used to it.
Just think about it.. 4 Power Charges and if you are lucky you get the War Cry buff :3
Which results in more DAKKA
Hi, Bitte um Hilfe mein Char stirbt sehr schnell und dmg ist auch zu wenig.

Skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgPqxGWFHUUsBa_F5YZjiLqI9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOC0fMFswcTB8MgE3TDfUOkI_c0MxSVFLeEyzTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1XGVvpbr13yYeJiWmVNbOdvJ3BSdO11y3fXePl9dX7dfyt_gH_Ggh6D24nTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49glSCVLpphm42et6KjpMKtM7IZt7a9Nr6nvu7B88M6x53HyslEznDPetN-1CPawd2o51To1umY6mLtP-2D7g7vevDV8W39bv66_xD_3g==
Shaper with this build is deff doable pretty easily imo, my gear isn't even top notch and I had never done the fight and was able to kill him first attempt. (Done all the sets I was saving since too, had 6 or so and usually only had 1-2 avoidable deaths per attempt due to dumb mechanical mistakes generally).

I haven't done uber atziri and was planning on doing an attempt before I'm 100% done with the league, since I haven't played much since doing Shaper.

How hard is Uber Atziri with this build? Much harder than Shaper or nah?

Any huge upgrades I can grab for gearing too btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info