(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Struggling with t11/t12, not really shattering trash unless diamond is up and bosses are a struggle... Wondering if I could get some quick advice on what my upgrade priorities should be. I need a 6L, and I need helm enchant but they're both so many exalts, I have about 200C. Would my jewelry be better to upgrade before those things?

HC Necro-Witch Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/188249
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/187238
"
SpencerRelly wrote:
Struggling with t11/t12, not really shattering trash unless diamond is up and bosses are a struggle... Wondering if I could get some quick advice on what my upgrade priorities should be. I need a 6L, and I need helm enchant but they're both so many exalts, I have about 200C. Would my jewelry be better to upgrade before those things?

Keep saving up for that 6L. Resist the temptation of spending those chaos when any upgrade you do is going to be marginal compared to getting that 6L and anything you buy for less than 100c at this point will most likely get replaced later on anyways.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Just slammed the flat fire on this one that I just bought for 1ex (with "cannot roll caster"):

Top rolled T3 only but pretty damn happy with it as I'd say the wand is way better than the 2ex total cost (and since I use CoE the 37% spell dmg is pretty much the same as 37% wed).
"
Just slammed the flat fire on this one that I just bought for 1ex (with "cannot roll caster"):

Top rolled T3 only but pretty damn happy with it as I'd say the wand is way better than the 2ex total cost (and since I use CoE the 37% spell dmg is pretty much the same as 37% wed).

Not to bad of a wand. Is the added spell dmg the only reason you use COE? that helmet really doesn't synergize with the build. You're not doing much physical damage to take advantage of those affixes...and you're also losing the evasion for survivability. The build also has issues with capping resists so -30 hurts
"
at0mic109 wrote:
"

Not to bad of a wand. Is the added spell dmg the only reason you use COE? that helmet really doesn't synergize with the build. You're not doing much physical damage to take advantage of those affixes...and you're also losing the evasion for survivability. The build also has issues with capping resists so -30 hurts

I use CoE for spell dmg conversion to attack damage and the accuracy (and the fact that wands have implicit spell dmg already so there's some synergy). I agree that it's a bit awkward but in the end it's all about the dps. Right now CoE give me a whopping 1.19M extra dps or 469k more dps than a +2 barrage Rat's nest would at about a third of the cost. Also jewels are a lot cheaper and easier to find with attack speed and spell dmg which makes it very cost effective.

It's a shame about the evasion like you say but for 130% increased damage and some needed accuracy it's worth loosing some move speed to me. Resists weren't that hard to cap to be honest with rare boots.
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Sep 29, 2017, 3:33:45 PM

Just finished Act 10 and and felt like wasting some money so I crafted and divined this wand for ~4 ex. Good enough to replace Piscator's and start mapping?

Also I bought a pair of multimodded Horror gloves out of frustration after bricking one with an annul, but I just scoured the bricked gloves used one alch and annulled a trash suffix to make these:

Which gloves would be better to use? Thanks!
Last edited by mylifeforIU on Sep 29, 2017, 10:07:29 PM
I finally got PathofBuilding and found something weird - My shield does 25% less damage than if i were to use Toma's shield (his dps drops by 500k dps). Is there any reason for that, given neither shields have any stats that adds damage. Am i missing something crucial here that i'm not seeing?
"
Zanzibar wrote:
I finally got PathofBuilding and found something weird - My shield does 25% less damage than if i were to use Toma's shield (his dps drops by 500k dps). Is there any reason for that, given neither shields have any stats that adds damage. Am i missing something crucial here that i'm not seeing?

I am guessing maybe that with your shield light res is no longer the highest (for wise oak)?
Hi guys,

Currently lvl92, having great fun with this build.

Got 2 questions:

Why primal spirit and no druidic rite ? is it for the int/str stats ? if we have enough the 20% flask gained is better ?

Here is my stuff, what shall I improve, is it the time for good rare gloves ?

thanks for your answers !
@mylifeforIU
Wand looks solid.

For Gloves, use whatever works better for you.
Horror Gloves should give you a better feel on KB.

@partyboy79
I assume you got all the Flask's and Stuff like Point Blank in the Tree?
Ring's and Amulet are not that Special.
If you feel the need, switch to Rare Gloves to get more Life.

I went with Primal Spirit because of the Strength, since flask duration and charges gained are not needed in my case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info