(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

--

@Toma_hawk Thanks for the advice given I got my devoto +2 and respec my skill points and got one jewel slot.
Doing guardians just fine but when it comes to shaper still feels like I am lacking a lot of dps because I always use up all my flasks and still can't burst him down to the threshold hp to proc next phase. End up failing a few runs maybe because of inexperience? But the Shaper portal monster who tried to kill zana couldnt be stopped by my kinetic blast, maybe i should use barrage on them instead Idk..
Not sure which is the next upgrade please help I read the guide a few times but still a newb :P
You are at the state where upgrade's will do cost a bunch.

Slowly work towards that.
From now on, improve what you can improve (depended on currency and market)
I would switch the Vinktar for an added to attack's.
Your gear looks solid, yet shaper requieres more DAKKA

Maybe look for a Wand too?
You will get used to Shaper fight's by time anyway though, i had garbage gear in week 2 of Legacy, you just have to watch what happends on the screen and dodge more than i have to do now.

Use Barrage on the Add's, i did that too back then.
You will make it, i have trust in your power's :3
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
You are at the state where upgrade's will do cost a bunch.

Slowly work towards that.
From now on, improve what you can improve (depended on currency and market)
I would switch the Vinktar for an added to attack's.
Your gear looks solid, yet shaper requieres more DAKKA

Maybe look for a Wand too?
You will get used to Shaper fight's by time anyway though, i had garbage gear in week 2 of Legacy, you just have to watch what happends on the screen and dodge more than i have to do now.

Use Barrage on the Add's, i did that too back then.
You will make it, i have trust in your power's :3

Kinda lost on where to go next, wand is better than a piscators and pob, my iron ring 36%wed makes it low a low tiered opal, and i normally replace right ring and ammy.

Is my next upgrade going for gripped gloves? How important is that essence craft to keep the feel of kbs power?
Using Rat's Nest works aswell...?
"
Puffan89 wrote:
Using Rat's Nest works aswell...?

Of course it's Best In Slot in terms of Single Target Damage.

@ Toma

Thinking of what could be my next upgrade (eventhough I can clear absolutely all content without struggle anyway), any ideas? :)

Gear
Uhm.. try to get more DPS on amulet maybe???

It's really hard to improve from now on, or at least really expensive :D

IS there anybody that can contribute with a Shaper Kill Video in Harbinger?

The nonsense Standard Hate on Youtube is annoying.
Any advice that isn't a standard 30ex upgrade? >_>
Anus_Smasher
Thunderfists are unbeatable in terms of DPS. However we switch for Life to Rare's
The Horror Craft is really nice as you crit. much more reliable.

Many bought regular Rare's and were happy with it.

Gear looks pretty solid, it will get expensive from now on, wander's have never been cheap in term's of end game gearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info