(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
ImpetusLive wrote:
Hi, here's my pastebin. https://pastebin.com/H7aN2tQ5

I have spent quite some currency on this character so far, and upon comparison between mine and OP's PoB there is still an enormous difference (more than 2x shaper dps). I understand there is still alot of room for upgrades but was wondering if my configuration has something wrong.

Some questions:

1. Curious which skill gave OP frenzy charges and intimidate debuff?
2. Also when I swapped OP's rare shield to lycos it yielded a dps loss even though the shield has no offensive stats. Why is that so?
3. Is Vinktar shock effect (10%) included when the flask is checked on PoB?

1. Frenzy charges come from Blood Rage. OP mentioned it as a gem to fill the extra slots. Intimidation is used to simulate the shock effect of Vinktars since PoB doesn't.
2. Switching to lycosidae likely made it so lightning damage wasn't his highest resist, so Wise Oak wasn't adding penetration.
3. No, see 1.
Last edited by xSpecte on Oct 1, 2017, 3:37:27 AM
Hey, Im wondering since I got curse on hit ele weaknes lvl 10 on my thunderfists should i change something on my gem setup? Would it be best to play without assassins mark? If so, what to put im my helm? All help is much appreciated!

My IGN is TheFatality.
Any master crafters in here? I have a great wander amulet that can be crafted but I don't want to mess up. Let me know if you can help or if you want to take it off my hands.

@Annihilat0r

Well from what i saw, the one's using Ele Weakness Glove's didn't relied on Power Charges except Bossing.
For that you can use the Brinerot Flag in the Second Weapon Slot ( like i do) or Orb of Storm's power charge on Crit. with maybe Faster Casting/ Crit. Strikes?

Or go Skyforth, yet that is a bit costy, has no life and you can get in trouble with Stun's.

@SuperXy
I personally would not continue crafting that Amulet, since you absolutely want Life on it.
Like you want to invest, so you want a High Life roll.
"
SuperXy wrote:
Any master crafters in here? I have a great wander amulet that can be crafted but I don't want to mess up. Let me know if you can help or if you want to take it off my hands.

May I ask what item level that amulet is?

Tbh, i'd follow Toma's advice and not further craft it because depending on the level it would take an arm and a leg to "finish" it.

It is a straight upgrade to my shitty no dmg amulet tho, and without turning this into a sales too much, let me know the item level and we can maybe work something out (preferably through PM) . I'd just settle for bench life on it to do higher bosses on my wander.
Gotta come here and brag a bit :) Decided to give Shaper a go as I haven't done him in ages and wanted to try something different on the new computer - ended up steamrolling him and did my first ever deathless run. Final phase even got him down in one flask activation (started with the portal phase though so had a bit of help with some frenzies up).
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
hey toma just wondering if you can check my gear and see what you would upgrade next :)
"
Sillvery wrote:
hey toma just wondering if you can check my gear and see what you would upgrade next :)

I would prolly say Rings or Shield with Life and resists. You are sorely lacking in that department.
Might be fine up to red maps but will need a bit more to feel comfortable at the highest tiers.
Your amulet is also really good but again, no life on it.

Whats your HP at? What content are you pushing?
After rings and shield ,if you REALLY want to do endgame bosses, you can go for the +2 barrage helmet.

Hope this helps.
could anyone check my gear and tell me what should be my next update? im kinda lost rn, i can do breaches np and im not dying a lot

"
gucarva wrote:
could anyone check my gear and tell me what should be my next update? im kinda lost rn, i can do breaches np and im not dying a lot

Your shield and one of your rings could use some life on them.
Also same with your amulet.
After those, I would say try and get a Attks or Penetration vinktar. your current one doesnt do anything other than 10% increased damage since piscator does no physical damage.

Hope I helped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info