(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

So this just happened.. DO you think the same barrage setup will work with windripper? Ill have a 6L on this in a few days hopefully.

@XanararX
Keine Quali auf Flask's (lohnt sich!)
Roll deine Diamond Flask fertig.
Quali auf gem's fehlt.
6 Link ist auch ein offensichtliches upgrade was dps angeht.
Kein Herald Curse on Hit Setup, also keine Power Charges, also weniger DPS

Es gibt ganz viel was du tun kannst, kostet halt currency.

@frost21
Uber Atziri is a bit more Difficult as her Attacks/ Spells are faster.
Trio can also be tricky, but only until you killed the Tittybitch.

The more DPS you have the easier the Fight get's.

@FoggyNights
Yeah Barrage should work with the Same Link's
Yeah not sure if I want to waste like 1.5ex to just ATTEMPT Uber Atziri lol, especially since I don't think I'd be able to do it for sure within my first attempt using my current gear. Oh well, I'll probably just give rest of my currency to my brother to finish gearing up his character.

Why I have less than half of your tooltip damage on your kb? I currently have 21k
Not the biggest fan of using Blood Rage on a VP build, thoughts on replacing WED with Ice Bite in the 4L KB setup?
Old HC Mirror Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/516260
"
Flying_Petals wrote:
Not the biggest fan of using Blood Rage on a VP build, thoughts on replacing WED with Ice Bite in the 4L KB setup?
You could trade up to a tempest's binding or switch to raider. I really like binding but the price is totally nuts so I get not wanting to do that. Raider is pretty comparable from my experience and seems totally viable but I have more fun spamming flasks so I prefer pathfinder.
If you got 1mil shaper dps + youll melt uber atziri

I usually kill her before she even casts a flame blast
Hi, I need some help. here is the pob : https://pastebin.com/RQUzQbUB

I know im not suppose to use Tempest, but im using it for the KB damage, but its still low. 20k with wrath and HoI and golem up. I think my gear is good, but Im missing something. Barrage also not doing much damage 14k per proj, and all proj gives 140k and i can't even kill Red Map bosses without risking deaths. Help/advice on what to get would be appreciated. I have 6ex and 300c and willing to dump all on this build cause this will be my last build for the league.
20/20 your barrage and kb gems, get the atziri's steps with lightning damage enchantment, better jewels, and maybe a +2 barrage helm like a devoto's. Throatseeker and wandslinger should be spec'd before phase acro too.
Hi, here's my pastebin. https://pastebin.com/H7aN2tQ5

I have spent quite some currency on this character so far, and upon comparison between mine and OP's PoB there is still an enormous difference (more than 2x shaper dps). I understand there is still alot of room for upgrades but was wondering if my configuration has something wrong.

Some questions:

1. Curious which skill gave OP frenzy charges and intimidate debuff?
2. Also when I swapped OP's rare shield to lycos it yielded a dps loss even though the shield has no offensive stats. Why is that so?
3. Is Vinktar shock effect (10%) included when the flask is checked on PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info