[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Hi all. Look at my profile (the character of HNFS), where to grow? On what to save(Atziri's Acuity)? There are 150 chaos.
Посмотрите мой профиль(персонаж HNFS), куда расти? на что копить? Есть 150 хаусов. На перчатки Атзири или есть что более важней заменить?
why don't you go for Phase acrobatic?
Thank You.
Wrong thread, sorry. Didn't meant to post this
Last edited by bitbite11 on Mar 14, 2017, 12:44:30 AM
i think your lvling trees is broken all builds are the same
Hmmm
"
DocDrer wrote:
why don't you go for Phase acrobatic?
Thank You.
PA is a waste of points
Hey,
Did you remove the low level trees?

I would love to play the CI version of this. Any tips for leveling?

Edit: by tips i mean tips for the skill tree.
Last edited by frimon on Mar 14, 2017, 11:53:01 AM
I dont see what bandits to do?

nevermind found it =p
Last edited by Aqtinic on Mar 14, 2017, 8:02:42 PM
I think I have never had a worse time lvling a character than with blade flurry.

"Just get a Mightflay at level 35, equip 2 The Warden's Brand and start oneshotting everything until you reach Merc Act 4."

This is absolutely not true. I have this and i have to use 3-4 hits to kill white mobs in cruel.
Last edited by Kotoma on Mar 15, 2017, 8:57:18 PM
I played this build and hit a definite wall at around t12 maps, don't expect to get any further unless you have a gg dagger (bino's doesn't cut it) and I wouldn't recommend flicker for anything other than speed farming maps and skipping bosses, it is just too squishy and the single target for high hp foes is too low even with abyssus + nuke flasks. You won't be able to do most map mods you alc and will get 1 shotted by most exploding mobs or any type of shotgun spell.

tl/dr - M E L E E G L A S S C A N O N

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info