[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Can someone explain to me why lightning coil is good?? I dont really understand it.
"
Levisaxos wrote:
Can someone explain to me why lightning coil is good?? I don't really understand it.

Lightning coil is good only if u can cap lighting res while wearing it, it's a tool to mitigate phys damage, which we take a lot thanks to increased phys taken from abyssus :)

Feebdack from me:

*TIPS
If you are too poor for abyssus/BoR, get a Deidbell(ow)
Get a legacy lighting coil, makes you so much more tanky
Alterantively get a Legacy BoR over abyssus and lighting coil + choir of the storm

I'm playing this as a ranger(raider) this league(2nd build), clears even faster, and is better with blade flurry.

I also recommend Choir of the Storm if you can find one(none on sale in legacy yet) while getting like 135% lighting res
If you don't have atziri's acuity or legacy vinktar with insta leech, consider specing into vaal pact
Last edited by markkevin on Mar 8, 2017, 10:18:35 AM
should i go endless hunger or impact?, leaning towards goin impact but not sure.
So what skill tree do i have to make ? Lvling tree or lvl 95?
They are totaly different
Last edited by Fedega on Mar 8, 2017, 6:58:04 PM
"
Fedega wrote:
So what skill tree do i have to make ? Lvling tree or lvl 95?
They are totaly different

Aim for the finished lvl 95 tree
"
Rundonkel wrote:
should i go endless hunger or impact?, leaning towards goin impact but not sure.
ci flicker - impact, lifebased flicker - endless hunger
hi. thx for this fun build!

also, I read in a few posts back that abyssus wasnt needed in 2.6 and could be replaced for a rare.
why is that?
I have a 78 Oro's FS Slayer but am not entirely sold on it so I'm going to reroll with this in mind but am debating between Slayer and Raider since the tree lends itself to both starting points.
I just don't understand how you can reach 6k+ life, I'm sitting at 4.3-4.5k max with life on every possible piece of gear and jewels. I'm having hard times sticking to build since hitting t13 maps without randomly dying to some hard hitter.
got any suggestions where I should go gear-wise from now on? I'm farming t7-t8s at the moment trying to level up to get the passives for jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info