[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Second character in harbinger league, this guide was easy to follow and loads of fun!

I hit lvl 85 and I feel like I am not progressing anymore, any tips on my gear? Thanks :D
Hmmm, with the changes to Vaal Pact, Brutal Fervor and reflect in 3.1, do you think that maybe an Assassin/Slayer Scion would work better for the build?

You get the same leech as Slayer, but your path through the tree is more efficient and crits are easier to manage.
"
vdk89 wrote:
Hmmm, with the changes to Vaal Pact, Brutal Fervor and reflect in 3.1, do you think that maybe an Assassin/Slayer Scion would work better for the build?

You get the same leech as Slayer, but your path through the tree is more efficient and crits are easier to manage.

i need to look how slayer will be played in 3.1, ill probably make an update maybe in few days
"
1322837 wrote:
"
vdk89 wrote:

i need to look how slayer will be played in 3.1, ill probably make an update maybe in few days

Neat. Though, in hindsight, the slayer pathing is a lot more efficient than I thought.
Hopefully waiting for your update :)
Hello there, any news on this build and viability in 3.1?
Cool build btw
Funny build approved, the clear map is insane tested in standard with a simply tabula

Tested in 3.1 War for the Atlas work very well event with a tabula at lvl 79, i level up with the same tree but with a jewel socket very soon for molten strike and then switch flicker at 51 with Terminus Est utile the recommended build !
What gems should i use with Blade Flurry for leveling ? I have a Tabula Rasa
TL;DR - This build and all other Flicker builds are dead.

You have to do silly stuff to get over the mana leech cap issue this now suffers from. Watch any crazy flicker videos from 2.4-2.6. And you'll realize how terribly slow the new flicker builds are in comparison. There are just better builds and setups that make Flicker obsolete.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info